Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashSol de Janeiro
Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel

SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel

What it is:
A creamy, lathering body wash that gently nourishes and cleanses the skin.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the Amazon, including a blend of nourishing cupuaçu butter, skin-conditioning coconut oil, and the antioxidant superpower of açaí. This lathering wash also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves a deliciously addictive pistachio-caramel fragrance lingering on skin all day.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is free of PEGs, synthetic colors, animal by-products, or propylene glycol.

Sol de Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn’t a standard to reach, it’s an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol de Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences—incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

Does the scent last? Can you justify the high price point for this?
Will this help with razor bumps? I’m worried that I’m going to break out if it’s too scented.
DooEs this dry out or irritate sensitive skin?
Start your review of SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel!
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel uploaded by Svetlana F.
Purchased at: Sephora
It smells amazing! I don’t find it particularly moisturizing or softening or anything, I really purely buy it for the scent. If you like sweet vanilla caramel smells, you will love this.
Аnna M.
Loganville, GA
SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel uploaded by Аnna M.
Purchased at: Sephora
My new favorite shower cream-gel. The smell is divine! My husband loves it too. So creamy and super moisturising. Ingredients are pretty good too. Sulfate-free formula. Product lasts quite a long time.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,446 reviews
SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Sol de Janeiro shower gel and it comes in a travel size $10 bottle and a full size $25 bottle. It is advertised as a cleanser and moisturizer. When you open the lid, it smells so good. I purchased this mainly for the scent, I was hoping the scent would stay on my skin for a bit after I got out of the shower. As soon as I dry off, the scent is basically gone. No staying power at all. It has a warm, rich scent. With daily continued use, my skin felt drier than it normally does. So this would not be a product I would repurchase.
Spring N.
Bartow, FL
SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel uploaded by Spring N.
Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub 7.8 oz/ 220 g Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '62 Candle 8.0 oz/ 225.7 g I can't say enough amazing things about this brand and their products!!! I'm always buying more when I run out and I can't stop going back for more. I've tried almost all of their products and love them all. The smell is what first sold me. OMG they all smell so heavenly. I feel like I'm in a tropical paradise sipping margaritas on the beach when I use these products. My husband loves the smell too and always compliments me on how yummy I smell. Try these products if you haven't yet. Start with the BumBum cream you won't regret it.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel uploaded by katelyn L.
I loved this body wash ! It smells just like the original pistachio caramel scent . It lathers nicely, leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. This line is a bit expensive in my opinion, I go through them so quickly , I can’t afford to always keep stock but I grab the minis every time I see them in boxycharm.
Jennifer L.
San Antonio, TX
SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel uploaded by Jennifer L.
So in loveeeee with this body wash 💛💛💛💛 It’s smells so good and makes my skin feels so clean and smooth. Sometimes I add a little bum bum scrub to my gloves while filled with for a little spa treatment. The smell alone makes me smile and close my eyes 😂😂 I know there are some Bum Bum Queens out there obsessed just as much as me!
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is AMAZING!!! It left my skin soooo moisturized & the smell was soooo heavenly!! This is such a great high end shower gel.... just wish it wasn’t high end. I would only use this on special occasions so I wouldn’t waste so much. If you’re okay with splurging then go ahead & try it out.
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,033 reviews
SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel uploaded by Lori L.
I Really like this body wash. This is very hydrating, Lathers beautifully and it Smells great without being overpowering, which I appreciate. While I received this as a gift, I would never purchase the SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel only because it is so expensive and I can purchase a drug store body wash just as hydrating (yes, I won’t find this amazing scent in a drugstore wash, but I’ll survive). Great formula!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love! I use this as a shaving cream substitute. It smells great, is moisturizing without being heavy, and doesn’t leave a greasy Sol de Janeirofeeling after use! This is another great product from a great brand! SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel
Jennifer M.
Union, WA
SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I already knew I liked the scent of the Bum Bum cream so I decided to try the shower cream-gel. I have enjoyed this shower gel a lot. Right now it’s the shower gel I use the most. It’s leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I have been using this almost everyday and don’t feel I need to apply lotion at all. I can also smell traces of the scent later in the day.

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...