BY SOL DE JANEIRO

What it is:
A creamy, lathering body wash that gently nourishes and cleanses the skin.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the Amazon, including a blend of nourishing cupuaçu butter, skin-conditioning coconut oil, and the antioxidant superpower of açaí. This lathering wash also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves a deliciously addictive pistachio-caramel fragrance lingering on skin all day.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is free of PEGs, synthetic colors, animal by-products, or propylene glycol.

Sol de Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn’t a standard to reach, it’s an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol de Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences—incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

• Sol de Janeiro shower gel- $25. It smells amazing BUT do...1 Answers
  • Just ordered the set of shower cream and bum bum cream du...1 Answers
  • Does this smell like the bum bum cream?1 Answers
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I know you  probably think "how great could a shower gel be?" If you use this , you will  never want to use another,  for one the smell is Devine and it really moisturizes your skin. So much so I  don't need to put lotion on after my shower at night. Did I mention the scent? Ummmm vanilla, caramel and pistachio goodness.  Try it just once.

Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
I’m obsessed with brazilian bum bum cream, body mist, and the brazilian kiss lip balm but I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing this again. It claims that it’s a very hydrating body wash but I experienced no hydration and it was pretty expensive for the size of the bottle. The scent is exactly the same as the bum bum cream though so if you love that and don’t mind shelling out the $20something dollars for a body wash than go for it! It’s definitely not bad, just pricey for what it is
Amanda D.
Louisville
I like this product. The smell is amazing and the formula is really thick and leathers well on a pouf. I like the hydration it provides, but my with dry skin, I need a lotion afterwards still. I was hoping the scent would last longer, but it fades pretty quickly. I will probably not repurchase this due to the price to ounce ratio, but it was a great product to try and I'm glad I did. The scent is a nice vacation smell and I wish it lingered a little longer on the skin.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
I bought this during the VIB sale and I like it, Im not blown away like I was hoping to be. Its not as moisturizing as Id like it to be. It does lather well, doesnt leave any kind of soap type film on my skin. I wish it was a little more scented. I bought this because I was hoping it would have a long lasting scent like the bum bum cream does but it doesnt. I can barely smell it when I use it and once I rinse it off the smell is gone. I dont think Ill be repurchasing this one.
Taylor S.
Wellford , SC
I bought my first bottle because of Tati Westbrook, now I can’t stop buying it. I’m on my third bottle and I always think oh I’m not going to get it again within two days of using something else I’m ordering another bottle! My skin feels wonderful, my skin smells like heaven and vacation my fiancé kept asking me what perfume I had on and I told him it was my body wash and now he refuses to use anything else as well. We are so in love with all of their products!
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
I have been wanting this suite of products since i tried a sample of the bum bum cream (which i also LOVE) and i finally bit the bullet and got it yesterday. This is an amazing wash! SO creamy and luxurious as well as that scent tho! It smells like heaven, a slightly warm tropical 🏝 scent that actually lasts! It is hard to describe but when you smell it you know it. Vanilla with some warm scent but 🏝. It is summer in a bottle!
yolanda B.
Bronx , NY
Heard so many good thing about this body wash. After buying the bum bum cream and falling in love with the scent, I thought it would only be right if I bought the body wash as well. However, I was a bit disappointment. It smells great, but the scent does not last on my skin. The body wash is also very thin. For the price, I don't think it is all that. It good but I love my dove body wash better for half the price.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
I bought this original because Tati and James Westbrook kept talking about it so I thought I’d give it a try. At first I didn’t notice any difference between this and other shower gels until one day I chemically removed hair on my legs and lost track of time and gave myself a chemical burn, one of those burns that everything hurts it. water, soap, everything. Well, I still had to wash my body so I figured I just had to tough it out. I started to wash my legs and within two Minutes the fire on my legs started to calm down. That’s when I knew that this product was actually really moisturizing. Never going back I don’t care it it has a $25 price tag I am in love!

Pro tip, the product lasts longer if applied to a bath lofa vs. a washcloth
Jackie J.
This has become my holy grail body wash. Sol De Janeiro really does no wrong in my book. This smells delicious, like pistachio and salted caramel, and leaves your skin SO soft. A little goes a long way and when I go without using it, I can tell a difference in my extremely dry skin. I use their bum bum cream as soon as I get out of the tub and these products have truly saved my skin.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's just so expensive! I try to hold out and buy it when it comes in gift sets around the holidays. It's very hydrating and it keeps me from having dry patches or flaky skin. I also use it to shave my legs occasionally. It's got a lovely scent- and when used with the lotion and body spray you'll be smelling like a caramel pistachio all day.
Johana O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This looks cool!! Where can I get it? Is it natural?
Callie G.
Is this worth the money? It smells amazing, but I can't decide if I should try it. Does it feel like it cleans your skin well without drying it out?
Rachel R.
SANTA MARIA, CA
Is this just as good as the Bum Bum Cream? Does it have the same scent?
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Anyone with sensitive skin try this?
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sol de Janeiro shower gel- $25. It smells amazing BUT does it actually make your skin soft? Any residue? Does the smell stay with you?! SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel

Sephora