BY SOL DE JANEIRO #45 in Body Wash

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A creamy, lathering body wash that gently nourishes and cleanses the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the Amazon, including a blend of nourishing cupuacu butter, skin-conditioning coconut oil, and the antioxidant superpower of acai. This lathering wash also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves a deliciously addictive pistachio-caramel fragrance lingering on skin all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of PEGs, synthetic colors, animal by-products, or propylene glycol. Sol De Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol De Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This shower cream gel is so moisturizing and luxurious feeling that I will forever keep this stocked and in my shower. The formula is gently on the skin and creates an enticing sudsy scent that I keep coming back for day in and day out. This is the perfect complement to the Bum Bum cream and I use all the products daily!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this shower cream it is really moisturizing and smells amazing. The smell really doesn’t linger much on me post shower (probably because my skin is always dry) but it’s worth it just because my skin gets itchy and over dried if I use cheap shower gels or bar soaps." in 7 reviews
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
I bought this original because Tati and James Westbrook kept talking about it so I thought I’d give it a try. At first I didn’t notice any difference between this and other shower gels until one day I chemically removed hair on my legs and lost track of time and gave myself a chemical burn, one of those burns that everything hurts it. water, soap, everything. Well, I still had to wash my body so I figured I just had to tough it out. I started to wash my legs and within two Minutes the fire on my legs started to calm down. That’s when I knew that this product was actually really moisturizing. Never going back I don’t care it it has a $25 price tag I am in love!

Pro tip, the product lasts longer if applied to a bath lofa vs. a washcloth
Dasha K.
Bensalem, PA
I love this product so much!  First saw beauty youtubers admiring this body wash and decided to try for myself.  The smell is amazing, not overpowering at all but super delightful.  It has more of a creamy formula, lathers up nicely, and makes skin soft.  I mean considering it is a body wash, I really can't ask for anything more.  A bit expensive but worth it!
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I know you  probably think "how great could a shower gel be?" If you use this , you will  never want to use another,  for one the smell is Devine and it really moisturizes your skin. So much so I  don't need to put lotion on after my shower at night. Did I mention the scent? Ummmm vanilla, caramel and pistachio goodness.  Try it just once.

Marisha W.
Virginia Beach
I really love how this smells! I bought the bum bum cream and wanted the entire line. It's $25 So I was hesitant. The lather doesn't stay as long as my cheaper body washes, but the smell makes up for it to me. Can't wait to take the body wash, cream, scrub, and glow oil on vacation. Delicious Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-GelSol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum CreamSol de Janeiro Glow OilsSol de Janeiro Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub 'N Mask
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
I’m obsessed with brazilian bum bum cream, body mist, and the brazilian kiss lip balm but I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing this again. It claims that it’s a very hydrating body wash but I experienced no hydration and it was pretty expensive for the size of the bottle. The scent is exactly the same as the bum bum cream though so if you love that and don’t mind shelling out the $20something dollars for a body wash than go for it! It’s definitely not bad, just pricey for what it is
Amanda D.
Louisville
I like this product. The smell is amazing and the formula is really thick and leathers well on a pouf. I like the hydration it provides, but my with dry skin, I need a lotion afterwards still. I was hoping the scent would last longer, but it fades pretty quickly. I will probably not repurchase this due to the price to ounce ratio, but it was a great product to try and I'm glad I did. The scent is a nice vacation smell and I wish it lingered a little longer on the skin.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
I bought this during the VIB sale and I like it, Im not blown away like I was hoping to be. Its not as moisturizing as Id like it to be. It does lather well, doesnt leave any kind of soap type film on my skin. I wish it was a little more scented. I bought this because I was hoping it would have a long lasting scent like the bum bum cream does but it doesnt. I can barely smell it when I use it and once I rinse it off the smell is gone. I dont think Ill be repurchasing this one.
Kiyeera P.
I’m gonna start by saying that I bought this due to all the hype it receives. Let me start by saying that it smells amazing. It lathers up perfectly & you don’t need to use a whole bunch for your entire body. The smell lasts for me because I layer it with the body lotion & body mist. I highly recommend!
Taylor S.
Wellford , SC
I bought my first bottle because of Tati Westbrook, now I can’t stop buying it. I’m on my third bottle and I always think oh I’m not going to get it again within two days of using something else I’m ordering another bottle! My skin feels wonderful, my skin smells like heaven and vacation my fiancé kept asking me what perfume I had on and I told him it was my body wash and now he refuses to use anything else as well. We are so in love with all of their products!
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
I have been wanting this suite of products since i tried a sample of the bum bum cream (which i also LOVE) and i finally bit the bullet and got it yesterday. This is an amazing wash! SO creamy and luxurious as well as that scent tho! It smells like heaven, a slightly warm tropical 🏝 scent that actually lasts! It is hard to describe but when you smell it you know it. Vanilla with some warm scent but 🏝. It is summer in a bottle!
Callie G.
Is this worth the money? It smells amazing, but I can't decide if I should try it. Does it feel like it cleans your skin well without drying it out?
Johana O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This looks cool!! Where can I get it? Is it natural?
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel I fell madly in love with the bum bum cream and just ordered the body mist too. I just don't know if I can justify $25 for a shower gel. Is this worth it? What are your favorite parts of using this?
Kathleen Y.
Does this smell like the bum bum cream?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this body wash good for dry and sensitive skin?

back