BY SOL DE JANEIRO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Sol de Janeiro's cult-fave and award-winning Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is now double the size! This limited-edition size comes with a surfboard spatula, so you can soak up every last drop. It is infused with their signature Brazilian beauty blend and scented with their Cheirosa '62 fragrance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, formulated without gluten and mineral oil. It also comes in recycled packaging. see more...

• I’ll love to try it1 Answers
  • Is it actually worth the money? Or is there a dupe that i...1 Answers
  • Is the Sol de Janeiro Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream 16.9 oz...3 Answers
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this every night! Put it on my stomach and hips and love it! Got a mini in my June boxy so had to buy a biggie when I ran out. Smells so good! It’s expensive for a lotion but it helps decrease the look of stretch marks so I had to rebuy. Definitely worth get biggie for $45 instead of not even half the product for $20
Sarah l.
By far the BEST body cream/lotion i have EVER used! I will need use anything else again! It has helped my EXTREMELY dry skin even reduced the exzema spot on my legs, feet, hands and fingers. This is like a miracle cream. I WISH I COULD HAVE TONS AND TONS OF IT!! @SOLDEJANEIRO is the best!! Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Sol de Janeiro Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream 16.9 oz/ 500 mL
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is amazing! It’s super hydrating and smells AMAZING! I love it. I definitely recommend picking one up in a trial size to try it out. It is amazing and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy at all.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
I received in a Boxycharm box a couple of months ago. In my opinion not worth all the hype. My skin didnt feel any different than when using a cheap lotion
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this recently because I've been hearing good things about the Bum Bum cream and have been seeing it everywhere. It smells really good I can't really describe it too much other then that its sweet and is more like a lotion than a cream. I'm not sure if I would buy again or if it is worth the price I'll wait and see.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
I don't understand the hype of this cream. It doesn't last long on my dry skin. It's thick and smells nice but that's about it. I have extremely dry skin and it did morning for it but moisturize it for a few hours. That's not worth $75 if you ask me
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth , OH
I really like bum bum cream I just wish I could find a cream that absorbs as fast as this does!! The scent is nice but the main reason I like it is for the fast absorbency.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
It’s a moisturizer... yes, it smells awesome but it doesn’t actually do anything for the elasticity of your skin which so many people seem to think it does. It does help my legs look a little tighter but if thats wishful thinking or some light reflecting properties it has.... idk. But once it’s absorbed... you’re just back to your regular old legs. Not worth the price.
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
Okay let's be real this product is amazing yes amazing. It smells amazing it works amazing and it leaves your skin looking and feeling amazing.
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
Don’t think twice about purchasing this product - just do it! I am obsessed with this lotion that I needed to buy this limited edition large size to last me through the next months. It smells INCREDIBLE and leaves your skin feeling divine. A must!
Lecia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Is the Sol de Janeiro Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream 16.9 oz/ 500 mL worth it? Any noticeable effects?
Laura O.
Is it actually worth the money? Or is there a dupe that is just as good?
Ella B.
I’ll love to try it
⚓ E.
I’ve heard good things about this but is it worth all the hype???
⚓ E.
I’ve heard good things about this but is it worth all the hype???