Sol Beer uploaded by Brinia E.Sol Beer uploaded by Griselda A.Sol Beer uploaded by Judith Z.

BY SOL

valerie s.
San Benito, TX
Review for: Mexican 6 more...
It’s rich without being heavy, with a good mouthfeel and a comforting, light creaminess. It’s lightly bitter and doesn’t venture into the sweet arena at all. The name is quite apt: It’s sunshine bright and quite relaxing, with no skunkiness to it at all.
Valerie T.
Review for: Other more...
I tried the one that has Clamato in it and honestly it’s one of my favorite beers and I’m not super into beers. The taste is amazing and it went above and beyond my expectations. I’m not a big alcohol person but I’d definitely drink one of these
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I only drink Sol in Mexico when on vacation. It is a light, refreshing lager that just needs a little lime wedge. They come in a variety of sizes including a mini bottle, regular size bottle and a can.
E C.
fresno
Review for: Mexican 6 more...
Amazing better than big name Mexican beers like corona. I always bring around family and there is someone always complimenting and asking about this beer. Very affordable which is great so you can buy more!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
We drink this beer every time we go down to Cancun (as that's what the hotel has in our room). It's very similar to Corona. It tastes just okay. Tastes better with lime. :-)
Tatiana B.
Good beer. Good and cheaper alternative to corona. Add salt and lime just like it too or just buy itself. Add a shot of jose cuervo for a loaded sol!!!
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Sol! It's a good alternative when you're sick of drinking Corona all summer. It's refreshing, especially on a hot, humid summer day.
Elizabeth D.
Gainesville, VA
When we had a cinco de mayo party, we had a variety of mexican beers for folks to choose from. we had this brand leftover the most.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I love Sol! It was my go to in Playa and I order it if I get the chance! It's not super popular up here but I'm happy when I find it!
Breanne R.
Review for: 12-12 more...
Smooth beer. Very refreshing and easy to drink. Serve with lime to enhance the taste. Would drink again.

Sol Beer | 4.2%