Sol Beer uploaded by Judith C.
3 colors available

BY SOL

Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I love Sol! It was my go to in Playa and I order it if I get the chance! It's not super popular up here but I'm happy when I find it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I only drink Sol in Mexico when on vacation. It is a light, refreshing lager that just needs a little lime wedge. They come in a variety of sizes including a mini bottle, regular size bottle and a can.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Sol beer is so delicious it's one of the beers that goes down smoothly and the percentage of alcohol is perfect.....
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
This one with sol Clamato preparado is so good and the taste is amazing love the taste .
gladis m.
gladis m.
Eagle Pass, TX
Sol beer is okay it's way more cheaper then Corona and they also taste the same it's a must have beer in are home
Sunni T.
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
This is so popular in our area!! Downfall is it's hard to find!!! But when we do find it, we load up!!!!
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Pomona, CA
Good beer,similar to Corona. good taste specially if you drink it with some lime.
crystal Z.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
I like this beer it taste better then corona thats for sure its a good beer <33333 <33333333333
Lelinda F.
Lelinda F.
Houston , TX
Good. Def recommend Dos XX or Corona. This would be a 3rd choice. Don't forget the salt and lime. :)
Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
Good beer. Good and cheaper alternative to corona. Add salt and lime just like it too or just buy itself. Add a shot of jose cuervo for a loaded sol!!!