BY SOKOGLAM

Wife and husband co-founders Charlotte and David Cho launched Soko Glam in 2012 to help our customers discover Korean cosmetics, beauty trends, and skin care routines. Based in New York City, the Soko Glam team travels to Seoul regularly to scour the Korean skin care and makeup market, consult industry experts, and meet tastemakers to bring back the best selection of Korean beauty products for curation on Soko Glam. Known for popularizing the 10-Step Korean Skin Care Routine in the West and beyond, Soko Glam has been featured in major publications including The New York Times, Vogue, Allure, Into The Gloss, and more, helping you adapt the Korean “skin-first” philosophy to your daily routine.

• Has anyone ordered a 10-step kit? If so did you like it? ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the 1 on 1 consultation? I'm curious wha...1 Answers
  • I saw a lot of youtubers trying it and it’s really doing ...1 Answers
Domonique d.
Oshkosh, WI
This website is my holy grail!! It is so helpful, especially because I just recently starting venturing into the K-Beauty world. The site is really user friendly so I could easily find products that would match my skin concerns. They also have a skincare quiz that is helpful if you are unsure of what would work best for you. They have products at both high and low price points so you can shop within your budget. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to up their skincare game.
Amie L.
Soko Glam is my go-to Korean skincare site! I love that they have easy to follow instructions of how to use the product. Their site is easy to use too. They are quick to ship and have good customer service. I also love to read their blogs. They also go in-depths with certain products, and gives helpful skin care tips. Love them!
Jenn R.
I absolutely adore Soko glam. It has introduced me to the wonderful world of Korean skin care. It is extremely affordable and they have a wide variety of Korean skin care products and beauty products. I absolutely recommend this site to everyone I actually speak to about skin care LOL. And I adore Charlotte Cho she is absolutely adorable.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
I love this site for all my skin care needs. I’m new to the k-beauty scene and their blog site, theologians.com has amazing post to get you start and to keep you updated about new products and new techniques. The founder, Charolette Cho, knows her stuff! They have videos and new post everyday. They sale kits, so if you are a beginner and not sure how to start, as well as individual products. The products come very well package. I would recommend buying from the site
Sarah W.
Studio City, CA
I have never been disappointed when buying something from here. Absolutely fantastic products, and because my skin is so sensitive it makes a lot of products make in the US hard to use. Korea has such high standards for their products I find them to be more effective and gentler. Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off - 100gETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen CreamEtude House Moistfull Collagen Lotion 180mlSon & Park Beauty Water
Karrina P.
Chandler, OK
This is my favorite beauty website! If I'm to be honest, I don't always buy my products from here but I definitely research and learn about beauty products from Sokoglam! It is a website that I trust with a lot of great information on products and which ones will match your skin type. Sokoglam is perfect for people trying to learn more about skincare as well as experienced beauty experts that want to keep in the know about new products and their potential benefits!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I am obsessed with Korean Skincare. It it my passion. If I could rep. For Soko Glam I would because they have given me SO much of my information when it comes to Korean Skincare. I have converted my WHOLE family to it! My only think with Soko Glam is their prices are marked up quite highly compared to other websites like rubyrubyshop and Amazon. But the knowledge the give from their site and "klog" is AMAZING
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This online store has some of the cutest things that I have ever seen. A lot of the packaging that they have is just absolutely so cute and adorable and I love it so much.
Swaila✨ R.
Colonie, NY
I love love love SokoGlam! I order most of my K-Beauty products from them. They have a great range of products, products are affordable & shipping is pretty fast. I always get excited whenever I get my package in the mail. Oh! And they always give you a free sample with every purchase. It’s a great way to try new things without having to pay for them.
Candace H.
Mt Washington, KY
I started my Korean skincare journey about 6 months ago. After doing research I discovered soko glams YouTube channel and then their website. After reviewing countless products and reviews, I purchased the perfect products to kickstart my 10-step process. This is definitely the go-to site for all skincare lovers
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
Has anyone ordered a 10-step kit? If so did you like it? Is it worth the $200?
kawtar s.
Saint Martin De Crau, Bouche du Rhône,France
I saw a lot of youtubers trying it and it’s really doing effect. I wish it could be less cheap...
[예지] E.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried the 1 on 1 consultation? I'm curious what the process for the consultation is!
I have been wanting to order the IOPE air cushion foundation in C23. Do you still carry it. I cant seem to find it. Thanks.