Soko Glam uploaded by Ingrid S.

BY SOKOGLAM #43 in Online Retailers

Wife and husband co-founders Charlotte and David Cho launched Soko Glam in 2012 to help our customers discover Korean cosmetics, beauty trends, and skin care routines. Based in New York City, the Soko Glam team travels to Seoul regularly to scour the Korean skin care and makeup market, consult industry experts, and meet tastemakers to bring back the best selection of Korean beauty products for curation on Soko Glam. Known for popularizing the 10-Step Korean Skin Care Routine in the West and beyond, Soko Glam has been featured in major publications including The New York Times, Vogue, Allure, Into The Gloss, and more, helping you adapt the Korean “skin-first” philosophy to your daily routine.

Myia E.
Myia E.
Chicago
I recently found out about Sokoglam when researching the Korean skincare routine. This website is great for US citizens who want amazing Korean products for fair prices. My recent order was for some Klairs face masks and serum, and the cult fave Banila Co. cleanser. I found the website easy to navigate, full of amazing deals and coupons, and the shipping fast (5-8 business days). If you have time I recommend also reading the blog aspect of this retail site, called the Klog (Korean Blog..... lol) which offers amazing advice about skincare and reviews of popular products by real people.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I recently just found out about Soko Glam and purchase my first order from there. It was from SKINFOOD and it was the sugar lip scrub and lip balm in the shape of an avocado. I must say, I'm usually not particular on the speed of delivery but it's appreciated when it happens quickly. I was surprised to see how quick my order was put together and ready for shipping. They carry an array of Korean Beauty products and brands that are best selling and reputable. Any product line on there is worth trying as I've tried them through Ulta and Sephora. One huge perk about Soko Glam vs Sephora/Ulta is they provide plenty of discounts and there at so many various ways to research a product on Soko Glam.
Yukkie N.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
I.LOVE.SOKO.GLAM. If you haven't already heard of this site, let me fill you in on what you've been missing out. This Korean beauty site is curated by the amazing Charlotte Cho. They offer a wide range of products from make up to skincare like sheet masks to body lotion and hair products. They have great customer service and their products really have changed my skin. I also love that their online blog, The Klog, is a space that people can learn more about Korean skincare and all the difference steps and updated on the newest products. They also recently started a rewards program which means, freebies!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Henderson, NV
Soko Glam was the first source I ever ordered K-Beauty products from. I love that each item is curated. Soko Glam also has categories so you can filter products by your skin concerns or by type of product! They carry a lot of high quality items and my favorite items to grab from them are sunscreens as Korean sunscreens are gentle, yet super effective at giving you sun protection! My favorite product that I've ordered from them has to be the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, anything from COSRX and Manefit sheet masks!
Abi A.
Abi A.
I love exploring this website! They provide very good advice for different skin types and for certain products. It is very good that this company actually tests the products for effectiveness and provides in depth reviews. Besides selling products, they have developed different DIY solutions for people who do not have a very big budget to buy many things. Overall, I would highly recommend for people to check out this website if they are deciding to explore the world of Korean Skincare.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
I recently (within the past year) joined the bandwagon of other beauty junkies who discovered the genius of K-beauty and the products they have introduced to the Western world. Soko Glam is a wonderful curator of all things Korean beauty! I've enjoyed having access to the newest beauty and skin care releases in a much shorter time than when I ordered from Korean merchants and had to wait for my shipments to pass through the time consuming process of customs before reaching me.
Lynzie T.
Lynzie T.
Dear Soko Glam- Thank you for taking this dry skinned Scotch/Irish girl and making my face look like a radiant butterfly. Not only does your website make it easy to get into the multi-step Korean routine but it also through the blog and descriptions has taught me to be more knowledgable about products I didn't know existed only 6 months ago. Your prices are fair and I can't wait to continue to explore you're ever growing selection. Love Always, Me
Lila O.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
The best place for the latest in Korean Beauty products.  If you are into the multi-step skincare experience, then this is the site for you.  I love testing new / different products, so I visit this store whenever I need my new beauty product fix.  However, I do enjoy multi-tasking products, which are not exactly abound in K-beauty lines, so only 4 stars from me (not the website's fault, I suppose!).
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
I LOVE Soko glam. . it was referred to me by a family member and it is my # one place to go to whenever I am purchasing k-beauty products. They have really good k-beauty packages designed to help specific skin types. They also have a 7 day sheet mask challenge where they send you different sheet masks to use for 7 days, I am obsessed! Plus it's only $25. I would recommend this site to anyone who love k-beauty
Aysia B.
Aysia B.
Los Angeles
Definitely my favorite place to order Korean skin care from! I love the way the site looks and the product pages are really attractive, if that makes sense lol! I love that I could have a skin consultation and get a list of items that'll work best for me and my skin! And I love the return policy. If an item doesn't work out for you they will take care of you instantly. Can't wait to order from them again
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
Has anyone ordered a 10-step kit? If so did you like it? Is it worth the $200?
I have been wanting to order the IOPE air cushion foundation in C23. Do you still carry it. I cant seem to find it. Thanks.