BY SOJOURNER FARMS

SOJO1003: Features: -Wholesome grain-free and gluten-free dog food that you simply combine with water to create your own fresh-Homemade dog food-1 lbs rehydrates to 4 lbs. of fresh, raw food-Made with USDA freeze-dried raw beef and other all-natural ingredients-Sweet potato, USDA beef, celery, carrots, cabbage, whole egg, flax meal, tricalcium phosphate, cranberries, papaya, pumpkin, rosemary, parsley, ginger root, dried alfalfa, dried kelp, zinc sulfate, vitamin E acetate, vitamin D3, vitamin A palmitate-Crude protein 22.0% min-Crude fat 8.0% min-Crude fiber 8% max-Moisture 9.6% max-Calorie content (ME calculated, as fed): 3397 kcal/kg, 333 kcal/cup. Dimensions: -2 lbs Dimensions: 12" H x 8.5" W x 3.5" D-8 lbs Dimensions: 16" H x 12" W x 5" D. see more...

• My dog is very picky when it comes to eating food. will s...6 Answers
greg g.
Des Moines, IA
Sojos is one of the best and most healthy dogs foods you can feed a dog . my dog was very sick and the vet said we should try sojos so we did and my dog is so healthy and loves sojos so much she will tap dance around the house when she see`s me making her food !.
Carlos Eduardo R.
I'll give my dog the final word on this product. He licks her dish to a high polish whenever it appears on her plate.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dachshunds absolutely inhale this stuff. I will usually mix it with some dry to make it last longer.
beverly s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Incredibly nutritious ingredients. My dog loves this good. Worth the price. I buy as much as I can
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
My 2 lil guys love this. They are both pretty finicky but they both gobble it up so fast and it has such high quality ingredients
Jessica G.
Federal way, WA
My dog is very picky when it comes to eating food. will sojos be the right product for her?