Sojourner Farms 7-55709-73004-7 Sojos Simply Lamb Dog Treats - 4 oz. bag uploaded by Jan T.

BY SOJOURNER FARMS

100% raw freeze-dried meat No Preservatives Nothing artificial see more...

Jan T.
Burbank, CA
My doggies love these! I have been feeding my dogs RAW diet and so I also want to give them freeze dried treats! They go crazy for it, it is stinkier than the turkey one; it is also very oily. That's why I'm only giving 4 stars. I will repurchase again; but for now I will try different flavors until I find the best one..
Mar E.
['S Pasadena', ''], CA
My dog loooves this. I have been using them as a treat for pooty training. He loves them. Also I am happy of feeding him without preservatives or artificial stuff
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
The Sojos Simply line of products is my dog's favorite type of freeze dried food.  We had previously purchased a large tub of another kind of freeze dried liver treats--those were fine, but these seem tastier to my dog.  I sprinkle this in her food and she gobbles it up.  I usually order these on Amazon or on Chewy.com.  SO far we've tried Simply Beef, Simply Turkey, and Simply Lamb.  All are excellent and great motivators for my dog!  I highly recommend these!