Sojourner Farms 7-55709-73004-7 Sojos Simply Lamb Dog Treats - 4 oz. bag uploaded by devon g.Sojourner Farms 7-55709-73004-7 Sojos Simply Lamb Dog Treats - 4 oz. bag uploaded by jan l.

BY SOJOURNER FARMS

100% raw freeze-dried meat No Preservatives Nothing artificial see more...

Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
My dog has never wanted treats more than the Sojos Simply line. I was shocked when my dog would eat the lamb because he can be a bit picky and skeptical sometimes. But I use these for training and after he comes in from doing his business. He's gotten to where he expects these treats over other ones.
Mar E.
S Pasadena, CA
My dog loooves this. I have been using them as a treat for pooty training. He loves them. Also I am happy of feeding him without preservatives or artificial stuff
devon g.
Forest Grove
My dog loves these! When we first rescued him he wouldn't take any treats but these from us. He still loves them, even though his pallete has expanded since then!
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
The Sojos Simply line of products is my dog's favorite type of freeze dried food.  We had previously purchased a large tub of another kind of freeze dried liver treats--those were fine, but these seem tastier to my dog.  I sprinkle this in her food and she gobbles it up.  I usually order these on Amazon or on Chewy.com.  SO far we've tried Simply Beef, Simply Turkey, and Simply Lamb.  All are excellent and great motivators for my dog!  I highly recommend these!
jan l.
Sun Valley, CA
My doggies love these! I have been feeding my dogs RAW diet and so I also want to give them freeze dried treats! They go crazy for it, it is stinkier than the turkey one; it is also very oily. That's why I'm only giving 4 stars. I will repurchase again; but for now I will try different flavors until I find the best one..
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Great single ingredient treats! Sojos is a fantastic brand and their treats were awesome. Being only dehydrated lamb you know exactly what your dogs getting as treats without any starches and fillers added in.