Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesSojourner Farms
7-55709-72004-8 Sojos Simply Beef Dog Treats - 4 oz bag

Sojourner Farms 7-55709-72004-8 Sojos Simply Beef Dog Treats - 4 oz. bag

by Sojourner Farms

100% raw freeze-dried meat No Preservatives Nothing artificial

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sojourner Farms 7-55709-72004-8 Sojos Simply Beef Dog Treats - 4 oz. bag!
Amanda C.
Carriere, MS
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is one of my pups favorite treats the chunks of meat are decently sized for training. It’s got a lot in the bag also. It meets my expectations and then some. I would definitely recommend this to other dog owners. My dog is allergic to chicken so we can only do beef she loves it! ♥️♥️
Susan T.
E Palo Alto, CA
The Sojos Simply line of products is my dog's favorite type of freeze dried food.  We had previously purchased a large tub of another kind of freeze dried liver treats--those were fine, but these seem tastier to my dog.  I sprinkle this in her food and she gobbles it up.  I usually order these on Amazon or on Chewy.com.  SO far we've tried Simly Beef, Simply Turkey, and Simply Lamb.  All are excellent and great motivators for my dog!  I highly recommend these!

Looking for your answer?