BY SOJOURNER FARMS

100% raw freeze-dried meat No Preservatives Nothing artificial see more...

Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
My dog loves these. I love giving these to my dog because it’s just pure meat that’s freeze dried, no additives and no hormones. I like being able to pronounce everything I’m putting into my dogs body.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I originally received these in s pet subscription box.  The Sojos Simply line of products is my dog's favorite type of freeze dried food.  We had previously purchased a large tub of another kind of freeze dried liver treats--those were fine, but these seem tastier to my dog.  I sprinkle this in her food and she gobbles it up.  I usually order these on Amazon or on Chewy.com.  SO far we've tried Simply Beef, Simply Turkey, and Simply Lamb.  All are excellent and great motivators for my dog!  I highly recommend these!