BY SOJOS

Hand-harvested and carefully dried to preserve its maximum effect on cats. Catnip induces a harmless euphoric state in cats that lasts 5 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle out a pinch once or twice a week (overuse can lessen its effect) to keep your feline feeling groovy. see more...

• What is the difference between organic and nonorganic catnip?1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? How fresh is the quality? Also h...2 Answers
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
I put this in my drawer, and whenever I open my drawer my cat would run towards me thinking that he's getting some catnip.. LOL! This product is nice and you can just give your cat a tiny little bit every other day to keep him happy. One thing tho, it's like alcohol, so the tolerance builds up. My cat was like super crazy after he had it the first time.. after that I need to give him more to get him high.. haha... now he just doesn't get high no matter how much he eats...
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
This catnip is wonderful. At first, I thought it was kind of expensive for a can, but, in retrospect, it is not (only a little bit is needed for an excitable time had by my cats). This catnip is fresh, 100% natural, and grown in the USA. Definitely recommend if you happen to have a heart for a fresh/natural treat for your cats! (also, I reuse the containers in which the catnip is packaged, so it gets more than 1 use!).
somer c.
My grandmother told me her mother would make catnip tea from the plants (catnip) she grew to help them sleep at night.
Sarah L.
So very green and clean! my cats go absolutely bonkers over this! will buy again.
Carla J.
Love that this is 100% natural and of course my cat loves it! She's a "nip head" Lol
Amber M.
Warsaw , IN
How much does this product cost? How fresh is the quality? Also how crazy does it make your cat?
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
What is the difference between organic and nonorganic catnip?