BY SOJOS

Sojos Original Dog Food Sojos Original Dog Food is a wholesome pre-mix that you combine with meat and veggies to create your own fresh, homemade pet food. When mixed with meat and water, 1 lb. of Sojos Original Dog Food makes approximately 5 lbs. of fresh, raw dog food. see more...

Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have two dogs that have been on homemade food for a while, and I just needed something easier. This stuff is amazing. Very clean ingredients that make for a well-balanced diet and my dog LOVE it. It doesn't look like much when you're looking at soggy oats, but it smells like Christmas Stuffing, and I have clean bowls in the end.
Hannah P.
I wanted an easy way to fee all natural. This short cut allows me do do just that! I always add some blue ridge beef to this along with some other veggies for a complete meal. My dogs coat is healthy no more dry skin and best part is ever obelisks there bowl clean. I would give this 4 paws up!
Alison C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have started to feed my 2 golden retrievers. I wanted options to feeding them. Dry food seems like it's to over processed and I don't have time to chop all these vegetable. When I opened the bag it was small dehydrated vegetables. I add 1 lb of blue ridge beef to the mix. I hope it's going ronhelpnwuth coat shedding .