Sojos Good Dog Apple Dumpling Dog Treats 8oz uploaded by Mary R.

BY SOJOS

Sojos Good Dog Treats are perfect treats for small dogs. These small dog treats are not short on flavor. Freshly oven-baked, our wholesome recipes use ingredients that you would find in your own kitchen. Flavors: Apple Dumpling, Chicken Pot Pie, Blueberry Cobbler, Peanut Butter and Jelly Options: Singles box per flavor or 4-pack of treats combo Includes: One (1) 8-ounce box of each flavor treat Size: 8 ounces Size of animal intended for: All Ingredients: Chicken Pot Pie: Oat flour, rolled oats, potato, chicken, carrots, celery, canola oil, eggs Peanut Butter and Jelly: Oat flour, rolled oats, peanut butter, strawberries, canola oil, eggs Apple Dumpling: Oat flour, rolled oats, apples, canola oil, cinnamon, vanilla, eggs, honey Blueberry Cobbler: Oat flour, rolled oats, blueberries, canola oil, vanilla, eggs, honey Due to the perishable nature of food items, returns are not accepted see more...

Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I reviewed these "good dog" treats in shepards pie flavor in our March BarkBox. Very popular with my Lab/Border Collie mix who loves treats - she can be a bit picky about hard treats but would have gladly eaten the entire box if I let her. My other lab who doesn't really like treats likes to sniff the box but isn't interested- that's more him than a reflection on the treats.

I love the fact that these are made in the US, with very basic, normal food ingredients.

The small size of these makes them great for small dogs - they will be perfect for our daughter's Jack Russell when we visit them.

The only downside is the plastic bag inside the box is not resealable and also rips easily so you will need something to put the treats in after you open them unless you use them all at once.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We received this product in a recent Barkbox and our dogs absolutely loved them..These treats are perfect for small to mid size dogs..I highly recommended them
Emily D.
Ann Arbor, MI
My dog really likes these, and I like that they are made with real, wholesome ingredients.

back