BY SOJOS

The new repackaged and reformulated Sojos Dog Treats are fantastic and crunchy snacks and are now wheat free, corn free and are bone shaped. see more...

Stephanie M.
Ocoee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that these treats are made in the USA, made with no artificial ingredients, and grain free. They come in such great flavors too! My dog loves the bacon cheddar flavor. He always looks forward to getting one of these treats when he comes in from outside.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I can't say enough good things about Sojos. They recently sponsored my puppy, Mylo, and sent over so many AMAZING treats and food -- Mylo loves everything and is freaking obsessed, which means I'm obsessed too! I love this company and love that they have so many different options for dogs of all sizes and ages!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are excellent treats! My dog loves them and they have REAL ingredients only. No worries about dangerous chemicals or sneaky ingredients from China. Made in the USA. Nice small size for a treat as well, about 1.5 inches by about 3/4 inch.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
When I first gave them to the dogs, they were not really interested. Once the dos were able to bit the treats, man they wanted more and more. So, once the dogs can get to the taste of the treats, they like it. I really like the idea of grain free treats and dog food!!
Krista K.
Colorado Springs, CO
My pup loves these. He will whine for them because they are so great. Because he is a small dog I break the treats in half. The treats are a bit pricey and they are a little bit hard to find. I have recommended these treats.
Margaret J.
Tootsie always comes running when she hears me open these treats! They are healthy and definitely a lot better than some other brands!
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
My doges go crazy for these treats. They are a little on the higher end and you don't get that many but their health is what matters.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Both my dog go absolutely bonkers for this food, and it's so healthy for them so you don't feel bad giving it to them!
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
This are great, my baby loves them and he actually works to get these dog treats !! Totally recommend
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
My dog loves these treats all natural dehydrated pure meat!! definitely recommend!

Amazon