BY SOJOS

Sojos Complete Dog Food Sojos Complete Dog Food is an ideal formula that offers strength to active dogs. This dry dog food is loaded with proteins, carbohydrates and vegetable nutrients for building muscle mass and strengthening immune system. The flavors of sweet potato, tomato and carrots add to its natural sweetness. Lack of extra fillers makes the food easily digestible. Available in Beef and Turkey flavors. Sojos Complete Dog Food Nutrients help maintain healthy heart Good for digestive system Helps strengthen immune systemA Closer Look: Sojos Complete Dog Food provides energy to your dog and even fulfills all growth-related needs. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages Free of: Artificial flavor, color, preservatives, corm, soy and wheat see more...

• Is this honestly the best way to go when feeding your dog...3 Answers
Yoon K.
Vestavia, AL
We are HUGE fans of Sojos! My dog is fed a raw diet based on PMR. However, there are times that we need food to feed if we board him, go camping, or travel. Since raw isn't convenient for those situations, we turn to Sojos to fill those needs. We also will incorporate Sojos into his raw diet to make his raw meals last longer since we have to be on a budget. Sojos is freeze dried raw food and treats for pets. It is grain free, gluten free, and GMO free. It's gently freeze dried and never exceeds 115 degrees in order to preserve the natural enzymes in the raw meat that is needed for best nutritional value. No genetically engineered ingredients, fillers, preservatives, or artificial color. Even the added vitamins and minerals are all natural. So it's really the next best thing to raw or perfect for feeding in conjunction to raw. One thing that's great about it for camping is the fact it is the closest thing to the current diet that my dog eats, therefore allowing me to keep him on a consistent raw diet. Another is the fact it is lightweight and easy to prepare by just adding water. And a little bit of it can go a long way as it turns into more food when water is added. So 1lb of it can make about 5lbs of food. Great for dogs who need wholesome nutrition and also great for dogs with allergies. I highly recommend Sojos to anyone who has been considering it.
Maureen F.
Concord, CA
this food is expensive but it is a great alternative to a raw diet. A full raw diet is time consuming and hard to get pet sitters to get on board so sojos is great for vacations and everyday when I'm running late or didn't defrost my dogs food. I would buy again!
Sage P.
Torrance , CA
I love this food. This is the food I feed my dog along with the lotus chicken and sometimes the Acana lamb and apple. I love this food because it’s human grade, I can see the chunks of vegetables and the meat. I also love that I can read all the ingredients and they aren’t weird or sound unheard of. The only downside is I just found out that they got bought out by wellness which is a very unfortunate thing for me to hear and maybe some of you. I personally don’t like wellness but I might just keep feeding the food and watch the ingredients and see if they alter them or maybe just change to Honest Kitchen they’re also a great company just more of a soup with no chunks. Still recommend this food otherwise
Jul L.
We have tried quite a few products in the Sojos pet food/treat line. We love this food easy to use and very healthy for our sweet puppy. All you do is measure out the appropriate amount of food and add water wait 15 minutes or overnight and it's ready for consumption. Shake the bag before you measure it out as some of the goodies sink to the bottom. This is a terrific dog food.
Ciara M.
Tampa, FL
I have a Pomeranian and he loves this stuff. He stopped eating kibble so I got him on this flavor since beef usually makes him smell weird. His coat is gorgeous and his poops aren't super gross. It's TMI but when you feed your pets better quality food there is a definite change in what comes out of him lol.
Anita D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best foods I have bought my dogs. My oldest dog was allergic to everything under the sun, turns out his gut couldn't tolerate the gluten in most dog foods. Months after trying different brands and types of food, I stumbled across Sojo's. The pricing is reasonable and it's part of a raw diet, without all the hassle. Gluten and grain free. Happy dog, happy f go mommy!! :)
Joanie K.
Decatur al
Great dog food my dogs lives it and actually seems to perk up my older dog very good product
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
My dog really enjoys this! I just add a little water and it makes him a little treat to top on top of his food! He enjoys it a lot !
Erika C.
Is this honestly the best way to go when feeding your dog?!?!,