BY SOJOS

Simply add water for a complete & balanced meal featuring freeze dried raw meat and dehydrated fruits & vegetables. USDA beef, goat, lamb or turkey as the main ingredient. see more...

Amber S.
Blacksburg, VA
Great food. I recently started feeding a raw diet along with dry kibble and I can tell a huge difference in my dogs. Especially my 12.5 year old senior dog. Her energy levels have drastically increased. The goat was just added to the collection and my dogs enjoy it as much as the other varieties. Thankfully my current dogs have no allergy issues, but a lot of my client's dogs do and they love the Sojos line. It's easy to prepare and shelf stable unlike a lot of other raw foods.
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
I have three English bulldogs and we switched over to the Soho's complete diet about six months ago. All three of the dogs absolutely love the new food. They have tried the turkey, beef, and the goat Sojos complete. This dog Food is a really great option for those who want to do a raw diet but don't know how or don't have the time to prepare food. It is a little bit expensive but well worth it in the end.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Really impressive dehydrated dog food! It’s so great that they can offer a novel protein like goat for the same price as any of the other ones making it more accessible for people who have dogs with allergies.