Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette 12 Unique Shadows
“The pro secret is out! Creating a flawless eye look is super simple if you have the perfect mix of neutral, copper and bronze shades handy. Now you can turn everyday and night into a soiree with this super versatile 12-piece eye shadow collection. Filled with highly pigmented and silky smooth shadows, the four versatile matte shades, four satin shades and four shimmers work flawlessly together for all skin tones. Super blendable and anything but basic, this essential palette takes the guesswork out of your eye look. Just use the colors in the vertical rows from top to bottom for highlight, definition and drama.”see more...
Top Questions See all 129 Q&A
- "These are gorgeous colors. They also look very pigmented I would love to try this out. @influenster" in 198 reviews
- "I do need this in my life ! I love the nude pallets. I have mixed the colors to make several different shades myself. Awesome colors for any occasion or outfit, I have a few myself but, you can never have too many beauty products." in 72 reviews
- "This looks so cute OMG I love this it's the best eyeshadow pallette ever. And it's super cheap and I myself love glitter so this is like my go to right here" in 32 reviews
- "All of the shadows in this palette are stunning! The 4 metallic shades are so creamy they are almost squishy! This palette has everything you need for a look too! Highlighting shades, transition shades, crease, and shimmer for the lids, they blend like a dream and arnt chalky! So pigmented and perfect! Love it!!!" in 21 reviews
- "I love how pigmented the colors are and the nudes are my go to colors! Compared to other makeup it is long lasting and so vibrant" in 17 reviews
Swatching these seemingly perfect shades was a rollercoaster ride. The top four nude shades were quite sheer. This brought down my hopes. The middle four were less sheer and slightly more pigmented, but still weren't the buttery warm shades I'd hoped for, they fell a little flat for me. The bottom four metallics were the apple of my eye and now having swatched 2/3 of the palette I was ready to be completely let down, but these came through!
Honestly, the bottom four metallic shades carry this palette for me. These are buttery, insanely pigmented, have that *almost* damp touch. Yeah, there's a little fallout, but it's not excessive and is a very acceptable trade for the happiness the metallics bring me.
(My dog Bruce was determined to photobomb each swatch photo haha)
This palette consists of twelve shades broken down into six warm-toned neutrals and six cool-toned neutrals. There are eight matte shades and four shimmers. The pigmentation on this palette is out of this world fantastic. Very opaque, but soft and they blend like a dream. They do kick up some powder, so be sure to tap off your brush before applying.
The quality of this palette rivals much more expensive brands. The neutral shade range is perfect for creating a simple understated look or for coming up with something more dramatic and smoky. The blendability is great across both the matte and shimmer finishes. I would absolutely have bought this had I not received it via BC.
I really wanted to like it because the colors are beautiful but honestly I just keep using the same shades over and over again because the light shades are just too chalky. The whole top row is useless and some of the shimmer shades are chunky.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos