BY PUR COSMETICS

“The pro secret is out! Creating a flawless eye look is super simple if you have the perfect mix of neutral, copper and bronze shades handy. Now you can turn everyday and night into a soiree with this super versatile 12-piece eye shadow collection. Filled with highly pigmented and silky smooth shadows, the four versatile matte shades, four satin shades and four shimmers work flawlessly together for all skin tones. Super blendable and anything but basic, this essential palette takes the guesswork out of your eye look. Just use the colors in the vertical rows from top to bottom for highlight, definition and drama.”

• Has anyone tried this, is it any good?1 Answers
  • How much is this palette? Is it pigmented?1 Answers
  • How pigmented are the shadows ?! They look beautiful !1 Answers
Pada T.
Pada T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this palette and it's not SUPER expensive like other eyeshadow palettes (this one is $34). The shadows are super pigmented and feel really creamy and buttery (especially the shimmer shades). They last quite long also but since I have oily lids they do crease abit. Also... I feel like Pür cosmetics slightly copied BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette because of the marble packaging and the shades in there. I say Carli Bybel's Deluxe Palette is a great alternate for this palette. (I own the Bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and the Pür Soirée Dairies palette.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually haven't heard of this brand before I was shopping for a new palette and I can across is at Kohl's. The colors are so pretty and dark. I love the sparkling ones and the accent ones they all go great together. Another thing I loved about the palette is the case is a white marble one so it's super cute. The price was very reasonable and that's what made me purchase it.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can we take a moment to appreciate the new Pür cosmetics soiree diaries palette! Its pigmented, buttery, blends like a dream and you can build it up to your liking! Also, that packaging though! 👌

I've been a Pür fan for 6 years and they are really stepping up their game, im so proud!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say how much I love this palette!! For 1. It doesn't break the bank! I like the warm colors! The formula is great and smooth great pigment! I'm so happy I bought this!!! I love creating new looks! Definitely gonna check into more of their products!!
Tatyana A.
Tatyana A.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors , beautiful palette , I love how long lasting the color stays on, it's very pigmented and very easy to bled out , there is a lot of room for improvement, I would definitely recommend and definitely would buy this palette all over again
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Logansport
This palette is just simply gorgeous in every way possible. I love how all the colors in it. I would definitely use this palette daily. I don't think this product needs any improvement. I would definitely buy this product more than once.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First things first I love the packaging. It is very compact and sleek. Pros include vibrant color, and long lasting. In my opinion it had a shimmery finish. It was super easy to apply and blended very well to my skin. I highly recommend.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can create so many looks with this pallet. It is a doupe for Kylie's first eyeshadow Pallet. It has a lot of work pigmentation and goes on the skin very very smooth. Easy to blend. I highly suggest this pallet. Love it
Deedee S.
Deedee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do need this in my life ! I love the nude pallets. I have mixed the colors to make several different shades myself. Awesome colors for any occasion or outfit, I have a few myself but, you can never have too many beauty products.
Shellie P.
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
I love all of these different eyeshadow shades! They seem to be pretty long lasting. The packaging is nice. Would I recommend this to anyone? Yes! It's not that pricey. I would definitely but again!
Neoli M.
Neoli M.
PUERTO RICO
Donde la puedo conseguir, cuanto cuesta?
How pigmented is it and does the color stay on for long periods of time or does it crease and fade?
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never heard of the brand, any good?
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Moody
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the price range? Does it Blend well, Pigment, and where can I get it? :)
Essence T.
Essence T.
Brookhaven, MS
How good is this palette ?