Add a Photo

By PUR COSMETICS
#326 in Eyeshadow Palettes

“The pro secret is out! Creating a flawless eye look is super simple if you have the perfect mix of neutral, copper and bronze shades handy. Now you can turn everyday and night into a soiree with this super versatile 12-piece eye shadow collection. Filled with highly pigmented and silky smooth shadows, the four versatile matte shades, four satin shades and four shimmers work flawlessly together for all skin tones. Super blendable and anything but basic, this essential palette takes the guesswork out of your eye look. Just use the colors in the vertical rows from top to bottom for highlight, definition and drama.”

Photo (1)
Tatyana A.
Tatyana A.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors , beautiful palette , I love how long lasting the color stays on, it's very pigmented and very easy to bled out , there is a lot of room for improvement, I would definitely recommend and definitely would buy this palette all over again
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Theodore, AL
First things first I love the packaging. It is very compact and sleek. Pros include vibrant color, and long lasting. In my opinion it had a shimmery finish. It was super easy to apply and blended very well to my skin. I highly recommend.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Logansport
This palette is just simply gorgeous in every way possible. I love how all the colors in it. I would definitely use this palette daily. I don't think this product needs any improvement. I would definitely buy this product more than once.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can create so many looks with this pallet. It is a doupe for Kylie's first eyeshadow Pallet. It has a lot of work pigmentation and goes on the skin very very smooth. Easy to blend. I highly suggest this pallet. Love it
Deedee S.
Deedee S.
I do need this in my life ! I love the nude pallets. I have mixed the colors to make several different shades myself. Awesome colors for any occasion or outfit, I have a few myself but, you can never have too many beauty products.
Shellie P.
Shellie P.
I love all of these different eyeshadow shades! They seem to be pretty long lasting. The packaging is nice. Would I recommend this to anyone? Yes! It's not that pricey. I would definitely but again!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing! The pigment is so rich and it also bleeds out like a dream. There's a combo of matte and shimmer shadows so a nice mix of everything you need. The packaging is also stunning!!!
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's such a beautiful palette! I love the colors especially for the summer I feel like they would look so nice. They are very pigmented and there isn't as much fall out with this product.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are absolutely gorgeous. They are very well pigmented and last all day/night. For the price, I would highly recommend to anyone! It's definitely one of my favorite products.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hermosos colores y dura todo el día! ¡Utilizo este producto cuando necesito salir! ¡Tan fácil de aplicar y usar! Vale la pena el precio, mis amigas lo utiliza también! Sin duda lo compraría de nuevo.
Neoli M.
Neoli M.
PUERTO RICO
Donde la puedo conseguir, cuanto cuesta?
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never heard of the brand, any good?
Shriya M.
Shriya M.
Edgware, Middlesex
Beauty Junkie Expert
These look good where can you get it?
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Jefferson , GA
Are the colors pigmented?
Sara N.
Sara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this look like the Carli Bybel palette or is it just me?