BY PÜR COSMETICS #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

“The pro secret is out! Creating a flawless eye look is super simple if you have the perfect mix of neutral, copper and bronze shades handy. Now you can turn everyday and night into a soiree with this super versatile 12-piece eye shadow collection. Filled with highly pigmented and silky smooth shadows, the four versatile matte shades, four satin shades and four shimmers work flawlessly together for all skin tones. Super blendable and anything but basic, this essential palette takes the guesswork out of your eye look. Just use the colors in the vertical rows from top to bottom for highlight, definition and drama.”

• Have you tried the PUR Cosmetics Soirée Diaries palette? If so di...4 Answers
  • Has anyone else had problems with their Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow ...3 Answers
  • Woow perfect colors 😍😍 it s pigmented?2 Answers
Stephanie G.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in my September Boxycharm. The palette is sleek, faux marble and rose gold packaging. It has a large mirror inside. The eye shadows themselves give me autumnal vibes. The colors could lend themselves to fit many occasions: an everyday 'barely there' look, 9-5 professional, romantic date night, even a great funky, metallic smokey-eye perfect for going to see a singer/songwriter with strong punk sentiments. (The last one was my goal, received my boxycharm on Friday and was set to see Conor Oberst the next night -- but the show got canceled 😩.)

Swatching these seemingly perfect shades was a rollercoaster ride. The top four nude shades were quite sheer. This brought down my hopes. The middle four were less sheer and slightly more pigmented, but still weren't the buttery warm shades I'd hoped for, they fell a little flat for me. The bottom four metallics were the apple of my eye and now having swatched 2/3 of the palette I was ready to be completely let down, but these came through!

Honestly, the bottom four metallic shades carry this palette for me. These are buttery, insanely pigmented, have that *almost* damp touch. Yeah, there's a little fallout, but it's not excessive and is a very acceptable trade for the happiness the metallics bring me.

(My dog Bruce was determined to photobomb each swatch photo haha)
Blythe H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm quite surprised by this palette of neutral shades.  I have a ton (a TON) of eyeshadow palettes, but I mostly stick to neutral shades because I work in an office and I do find they're the most flattering on my complexion at my age (thirties).  I received this palette in my September Boxycharm box and was a bit skeptical.  I find BC always has one or two premium items and then some that are sub-par to even things out.  I've never bought or used Pur Cosmetics before so this was my first foray into the brand.

This palette consists of twelve shades broken down into six warm-toned neutrals and six cool-toned neutrals.  There are eight matte shades and four shimmers.  The pigmentation on this palette is out of this world fantastic.  Very opaque, but soft and they blend like a dream.  They do kick up some powder, so be sure to tap off your brush before applying.

The quality of this palette rivals much more expensive brands.  The neutral shade range is perfect for creating a simple understated look or for coming up with something more dramatic and smoky.  The blendability is great across both the matte and shimmer finishes.  I would absolutely have bought this had I not received it via BC.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this palette in one of my boxy charm's and I have slightly mixed feelings about it. The shadows themselves are really great, they're smooth and blend beautifully. The matte shades are all on point and perfect for the winter season with a great mix of both cool and warm tones. The shimmer shades (a little more glittery) are great too, they blend well next to no fallout, and again there great for the season but I was a little disappointed with the color range. I felt that this palette had to many darker shades, as if it should have been more if a smokey eye palette. I would have loved to have seen at least one champagne color to work with. I feel like the looks I would have been able to make if it did would have been much prettier.
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallete so much! I got it in my BoxyCharm and I guess since it just looks so much like an everyday pallete I didn’t give it a good go. I played with it again and have been for the past few days and I love everything about it now! The mattes blend so smoothly and don’t lay around in patches or get too powdery. They are very pigmented so build up slowly with the darker colors. The shimmers are absolutely gorgeous! They apply so smoothly and have little fallout on the eyes. They stay put all day and they look delicious on the eyes. Love love LOVE this pallete.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this palette a 4/5. The quality of the shadows is quite good, they are pigmented and easy to blend. The shimmer shades in the bottom row definitely make this palette, they are really buttery! However, glitzy and twinkle do have a lot of fall out so you have to be careful there. The mattes are pretty good, not the best mattes I've ever used but they are soft and blendable. I do really like the color scheme of this palette and I think it's a great everyday palette. I don't find there to be a ton of different looks I can get out of this, but the warm tones are definitely my preference. One downside is definitely the packaging. While the marble look is gorgeous, it is cheap cardboard and the mirror is not very good, but at least there is a mirror! Overall, getting 12 shades for $34 is a pretty good deal for a higher end palette. If you are looking for a great neutrals palette, I would recommend this! It's nothing jaw dropping or innovative but I will continue to use it and do enjoy it!
Shanti R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette contains 4 matte shades, 4 satin shades and 4 shimmery shades. All of the shades are very warm toned. Super pigmented and gorgeous colors! It has such amazing shades and you can literally create so many looks with this palette. The quailty of these shadows is seriously unbelievable. They are buttery smooth and the pigmentation is intense. Usually matte shades are pretty dry but I was very impressed with how soft these shadows were. The shimmery shades are seriously one of the best formulas I have ever tried when it comes to shimmer. They also applied very smooth and I can't get over how pigmented they are. Definitely an every day go-to palette! & such an affordable price too!
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a Boxycharm box this year. I only had 3 other palettes at that point, so I was super excited to get this and play with it, but I honestly have not touched it that much. I already had most of these colors in the other 3 palettes I had, and those have better formulas. The formula is pretty middle-of-the-road in terms of pigmentation, hard to blend, and the lighter colors all look the same on me and are ashy. The shimmers are best applied wet or with your finger, which I don't mind doing. However, I literally never use this and I wish I had sold it instead.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this palette in my Boxycharm and while it's a good palette it's not the best I own. The shadows aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be. I really have to keep dipping into the pans to really get a good enough pigment and it takes some time to work them in. They do blend really well but you have to build up the color. The real winner is the bottom rows. The bottom rows are full of shimmer and are super pigmented. They apply beautifully and last a while. I feel like the bottom rows are going to be the only ones I reach for. The palette itself is gorgeous though! It's very sleek and the marble front is gorgeous. It has a huge mirror inside. A perfect travel palette!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love how pigmented the eyeshadows are in the Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette 12 Unique Shadows ! PUR Cosmetics has a great eyeshadow formula with great color payoff! This palette has 12 eyeshadows that are a nice mix of matte and shimmer shades. The only draw back is it has very similar shades. I would have liked to see a little more variety. However the formula is on point. I highly recommend this palette especially if you are a huge neutral fan. It is a nice in between size which is perfect for traveling and storage. It is constructed nicely and has a nice large mirror for application.
Meggan W.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I receive this eyeshadow in my boxycharm subscription. It has 8 matte shades and 4 coordinating shimmer/glitter shades. This is a neutral palette with lots of Browns and tans gold and bronze. This is a great everyday palette. I would feel comfortable wearing any and all of these colors to work the color payoff for the top four colors in the palette this lackluster the other 8 colors have great color pay off both with your fingertips and brushes. The formula is pretty buttery with minimal Fallout.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
Tara H.
Coconut Creek , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did what anyone else get the Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette 12 Unique Shadows palette in their Boxycharm box? Do you like it?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are the pur cosmetics eye shadows?
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm getting ready to get this palette in my Boxycharm box (eeek it's in it's way!) I'm wondering how PUR Cosmetics eyeshadows are? Are they pigmented? Blendable? I've never used anything from PUR Cosmetics so I'm really excited try this palette!!! I'm wondering about how good these eyeshadows are and if palette is good. If so, can't wait to purchase other cosmetics from this brand. Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette 12 Unique Shadows
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you tried the PUR Cosmetics Soirée Diaries palette? If so did you like it? It's a great palette in my opinion Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette 12 Unique Shadows