BY PÜR COSMETICS

“The pro secret is out! Creating a flawless eye look is super simple if you have the perfect mix of neutral, copper and bronze shades handy. Now you can turn everyday and night into a soiree with this super versatile 12-piece eye shadow collection. Filled with highly pigmented and silky smooth shadows, the four versatile matte shades, four satin shades and four shimmers work flawlessly together for all skin tones. Super blendable and anything but basic, this essential palette takes the guesswork out of your eye look. Just use the colors in the vertical rows from top to bottom for highlight, definition and drama.”

• Have you tried the PUR Cosmetics Soirée Diaries palette? ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone else had problems with their Soiree Diaries Ey...3 Answers
  • Woow perfect colors 😍😍 it s pigmented?2 Answers
Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette 12 Unique Shadows
  • "These are gorgeous colors. They also look very pigmented I would love to try this out. @influenster" in 198 reviews
  • "I do need this in my life ! I love the nude pallets. I have mixed the colors to make several different shades myself. Awesome colors for any occasion or outfit, I have a few myself but, you can never have too many beauty products." in 72 reviews
  • "This looks so cute OMG I love this it's the best eyeshadow pallette ever. And it's super cheap and I myself love glitter so this is like my go to right here" in 32 reviews
  • "All of the shadows in this palette are stunning! The 4 metallic shades are so creamy they are almost squishy! This palette has everything you need for a look too! Highlighting shades, transition shades, crease, and shimmer for the lids, they blend like a dream and arnt chalky! So pigmented and perfect! Love it!!!" in 21 reviews
  • "I love how pigmented the colors are and the nudes are my go to colors! Compared to other makeup it is long lasting and so vibrant" in 17 reviews
Stephanie G.
Covington, KY
Received this in my September Boxycharm. The palette is sleek, faux marble and rose gold packaging. It has a large mirror inside. The eye shadows themselves give me autumnal vibes. The colors could lend themselves to fit many occasions: an everyday 'barely there' look, 9-5 professional, romantic date night, even a great funky, metallic smokey-eye perfect for going to see a singer/songwriter with strong punk sentiments. (The last one was my goal, received my boxycharm on Friday and was set to see Conor Oberst the next night -- but the show got canceled 😩.)

Swatching these seemingly perfect shades was a rollercoaster ride. The top four nude shades were quite sheer. This brought down my hopes. The middle four were less sheer and slightly more pigmented, but still weren't the buttery warm shades I'd hoped for, they fell a little flat for me. The bottom four metallics were the apple of my eye and now having swatched 2/3 of the palette I was ready to be completely let down, but these came through!

Honestly, the bottom four metallic shades carry this palette for me. These are buttery, insanely pigmented, have that *almost* damp touch. Yeah, there's a little fallout, but it's not excessive and is a very acceptable trade for the happiness the metallics bring me.

(My dog Bruce was determined to photobomb each swatch photo haha)
Blythe H.
I'm quite surprised by this palette of neutral shades.  I have a ton (a TON) of eyeshadow palettes, but I mostly stick to neutral shades because I work in an office and I do find they're the most flattering on my complexion at my age (thirties).  I received this palette in my September Boxycharm box and was a bit skeptical.  I find BC always has one or two premium items and then some that are sub-par to even things out.  I've never bought or used Pur Cosmetics before so this was my first foray into the brand.

This palette consists of twelve shades broken down into six warm-toned neutrals and six cool-toned neutrals.  There are eight matte shades and four shimmers.  The pigmentation on this palette is out of this world fantastic.  Very opaque, but soft and they blend like a dream.  They do kick up some powder, so be sure to tap off your brush before applying.

The quality of this palette rivals much more expensive brands.  The neutral shade range is perfect for creating a simple understated look or for coming up with something more dramatic and smoky.  The blendability is great across both the matte and shimmer finishes.  I would absolutely have bought this had I not received it via BC.
Karen G.
Hey y’all! So I really REALLY like the color selection. However, some of the shades are chalky (I prefer creamy formulas) because it looks like you literally have chalk on your eye. I tried using a setting spray with it but the chalky formula is just tough to work with. Some of the darker shades are fine. It has lots of kickback, for the price I would expect a better formula. Colors are hard to blend, sometimes.

I really wanted to like it because the colors are beautiful but honestly I just keep using the same shades over and over again because the light shades are just too chalky. The whole top row is useless and some of the shimmer shades are chunky.
Shanti R.
This palette contains 4 matte shades, 4 satin shades and 4 shimmery shades. All of the shades are very warm toned. Super pigmented and gorgeous colors! It has such amazing shades and you can literally create so many looks with this palette. The quailty of these shadows is seriously unbelievable. They are buttery smooth and the pigmentation is intense. Usually matte shades are pretty dry but I was very impressed with how soft these shadows were. The shimmery shades are seriously one of the best formulas I have ever tried when it comes to shimmer. They also applied very smooth and I can't get over how pigmented they are. Definitely an every day go-to palette! & such an affordable price too!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this palette in Boxycharm. I was very unimpressed at first. It looks like a boring neutral palette. I decided to give it a try and I'm extremely impressed. The matte shades are buttery, pigmented & easy to work with. The shimmer shades are gorgeous and have great pigmentation. I will probably reach for this every day for work. I included swatches on tan-to-dark skin. I definitely recommend this palette for everyday glam looks.
Allison R.
I️ was a little disappointed in this palette. I️ have been searching for the perfect warm tone palette and was super excited to get this one. He colors are beautiful but the mattes tend to go on dry and patchy. They are not super creamy and can be buildable but they are more work than I️ usually like. The shimmers feel nice and creamy but they tend to crumble and come off. They definitely need a glitter glue. I️ don’t hate this palette but I️ also don’t live it. All in all I️ wouldn’t recommend but wouldn’t say not to buy it. I️ would leave it up to personal preference. It is always a plus that the shade names are in the palette and it has a huge mirror! The packaging is easy to keep clean and is sturdy enough but not the most sturdy cardboard I have seen.
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
I love this pallete so much! I got it in my BoxyCharm and I guess since it just looks so much like an everyday pallete I didn’t give it a good go. I played with it again and have been for the past few days and I love everything about it now! The mattes blend so smoothly and don’t lay around in patches or get too powdery. They are very pigmented so build up slowly with the darker colors. The shimmers are absolutely gorgeous! They apply so smoothly and have little fallout on the eyes. They stay put all day and they look delicious on the eyes. Love love LOVE this pallete.
Liesl G.
I received this palette with my September Boxycharm subscription.  I honestly wasn't very excited for this when I first saw it was going to be in the box but I am actually really happy that I tried it out before just giving it away.  Though the colors are pretty basic at first glace, the simmers are fabulous!  I love using shimmer eye shadows and these are just so beautiful and easy to apply.  These eye-shadows do work better if you use a primer or concealer before applying, and I personally don't have to use much to get a nice color.  There maybe a tiny bit of fall out but nothing too dramatic.  The mattes take a little more blending to get worked out but everything is still creamy and lovely.  I do wish that there was a lighter shimmer shade as most of the shimmers are a little bit on the darker side compared to what I normally like to use.    I would definitely recommend if you like shimmer shades, if  you prefer mattes I would maybe get another palette with better matte formulas.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
I’m fairly underwhelmed by this palette if i’m honest. I remember seeing Nikkietutorials rave about it on snapchat a few months ago and was curious about the palette but never bothered to buy it because the shades didn’t look like anything new or groundbreaking. I was excited to receive it in my Boxycharm September box but when I tried it I found that it swatches only decently and perforned at about the same level. The shadows don’t pick up or go on as pigmented as they look in the pan, and though they blend well, i don’t find myself reaching for them over my already-established go-to neutrals. It’s not the WORST palette I’ve used but I’m certainly not dying to use it every day. Not super special or unique.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
The colors in this palette are buttery and smooth. I was actually surprised when I swatched it with my fingertips. It's so soft! The top four colors barely show up on my arm, but they do make a great base for shadow on your eyes, kind of smoothing everything over. The middle four shades are nicely pigmented and pretty. And the bottom four - look out! The shimmers are beautifully brilliant. Expect a little fallout and I definitely recommend primer or glitter glue if you're going to focus on the shimmers. Pur recommends using the colors in vertical rows, and it makes total sense. The pinkish row (second row over) is my favorite. In bright light, you can see the shimmers in all their glory - almost duochrome, almost holographic, totally shimmery. I'll be using this palette a lot. My favorite in any subscription box I've received so far (and that's been A LOT).
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
Have you tried the PUR Cosmetics Soirée Diaries palette? If so did you like it? It's a great palette in my opinion Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette 12 Unique Shadows
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Did what anyone else get the Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette 12 Unique Shadows palette in their Boxycharm box? Do you like it?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How pigmented are the pur cosmetics eye shadows?
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
I'm getting ready to get this palette in my Boxycharm box (eeek it's in it's way!) I'm wondering how PUR Cosmetics eyeshadows are? Are they pigmented? Blendable? I've never used anything from PUR Cosmetics so I'm really excited try this palette!!! I'm wondering about how good these eyeshadows are and if palette is good. If so, can't wait to purchase other cosmetics from this brand. Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette 12 Unique Shadows