Hair CareHair ProductsSachajuan
Soin Des Cheveux Treatment - Mixte - 845 Oz U-Hc-12166

Soin Des Cheveux Treatment Sachajuan - Mixte - 8.45 Oz U-Hc-12166

by Sachajuan

This intensive hair treatment with Ocean Silk Technologyfor damaged and stressed hair promotescell regeneration and lends vitality and strength.Its long lasting effect and ultra-frizz reductionleave your hair manageable with a silky shine anda healthy look.

Hook well does this work for over processed hair?
Is this a good product for oily hair?
how well does this work?
Start your review of Soin Des Cheveux Treatment Sachajuan - Mixte - 8.45 Oz U-Hc-12166!
Product Highlights
This may be expensive, but a little goes a long way, so it's truly worth it!in reviews
Roxy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Soin Des Cheveux Treatment Sachajuan - Mixte - 8.45 Oz U-Hc-12166 uploaded by Roxy L.
So I just started to use Soin Des Cheveux Treatment Sachajuan - Mixte - 8.45 Oz U-Hc-12166 And I am honestly in love with this product we do carry at the moment [product:kevin-murphy-angel-wash-and-rinse-for-fine-colored-hair-set,-84-oz] products. I am looking to purchase a second brand which I’ve tried so many different kinds and Sachajuan will be it for me.
Claydis D.
lehigh acres
Really nice product, good quality and good price, highly recommended for your house
Jenny M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product works great. I have dry, processed hair and this smooths it exceptionally well.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wonderful! Got this as a sample from Sephora and I love it. Leaves my hair, soft, shiny and manageable. I recommend this product and will buy it when I run out. Very satisfied with the quality. Try it today.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
This is absolutely 100% the best product I've ever tried for my hair and I refuse to be without it. My hair is very long, totally straight, and tends to get dry at the ends though my roots are often oily. I also get some frizz since I live in a very humid place. But using this product once a week in place of conditioner has made my hair softer, smoother, shinier, and bouncier. It also smells AMAZING. I love the scent and how it lingers very subtly even after I've dried my hair. I can't wait to try more products from this brand.
Kristine H.
This hair repair is my latest obsession. I have long, fairly dry hair and some days, it feels like nothing will get the tangles out. Well, not since I found this product! I purchased it on a whim a few months ago and it is by far my favorite one to use. It gets all the tangles out, has a pleasant light smell, and makes my hair feel like it's been at the salon all day. Absolutely love it.
Rachel M.
This is one of my favorite treatments that has saved my over processed, damaged hair! It has really made my hair more soft and manageable without stripping the color! The only reason I did not give this product "5 stars" is because the smell is not my favorite, but it doesn't lingering too long after showering.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I am a pretty big fan of this product. As someone who had a childhood ambition of being Rapunzel I can testify to the fact that great products equal great hair. There's no working around this fact - if you want to have healthy, shiny, gorgeous hair you need to use products that are nourishing your hair from root to end. I picked this up at Anthropologie during a winter sale because I've used their shampoo once before and thought it was decent and since I was out of a hair mask I decided to give this a shot (because hello....additional 40% off clearance items - how could I say no?!). To give you some context about my hair: right now it is roughly shoulder length, color-treated, and is as thick as a brick wall. It's heavy, it's long, and it really needs moisture - there is no getting around this fact. If I don't moisturize my hair I tend to look like Ron Perlman's character in 1987's "Beauty and the Beast". For someone like me a half palm-full of this product is enough to give a good saturation from root to tip. Does that mean I use more product? Yes. But it's necessary and totally worth it. I leave it on while I shower/shave/sing Fleetwood Mac songs to my unsuspecting neighbors...You get the idea. After about 10-15 minutes I rinse it out and my hair is AMAZING. Usually I let it air dry and then I'll do a light blow-out the next morning before work. My hair has never been softer, less tangled, or less frizzy. It really is a great, gentle, effective product. The only reason I'm docking a star is because it is very expensive when you compare it to the amount you receive in the bottle and the amount you need to use on your hair if you have long, thick, unruly hair like me. I mean really - I'm not complaining - but I definitely think there should be a more cost-effective bottle of this product. I highly recommend it, however, and the price will not prohibit me from buying it.
Kathlyn W.
Lynchburg, VA
Soin Des Cheveux Treatment Sachajuan - Mixte - 8.45 Oz U-Hc-12166 uploaded by Kathlyn W.
I have tried wayyyyy too many deep conditioners, only to be left disappointed. This one, however, is incredible!!! Smells great, works like a dream. Smooths and helps hair feel healthy (even if it's bleached, like mine!). Worth every penny!
Ayako N.
I don’t really feel difference from my regular conditioner (giovanni 50:50), and I don’t like the smell. Smells like grandpa’s hair tonic😔