Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerSachajuan
Soin Des Cheveux Shampoo - Mixte - 845 Oz U-Hc-12163

Soin Des Cheveux Shampoo Sachajuan - Mixte - 8.45 Oz U-Hc-12163

by Sachajuan

What it is: A conditioner uniquely formulated with violet pigment to counteract undesirable brassy tones in cool shades of blonde hair. What it does: Increase volume and luster, while decreasing unwanted brassy, warm tones in your blonde strands. This...

I have dark brown hair with neutral blonde balayage. Will this cancel out red/orangey tones? Also, does it stain your shower/tub?
How many times a week should I use this? Would you recommend a better purple shampoo/ conditioner?
Is this shampoo worth the price? This shampoo I'm looking into buying but I've tried many blonde shampoos and I don't notice a change in my hair. If this one isn't the best then which one is?
Start your review of Soin Des Cheveux Shampoo Sachajuan - Mixte - 8.45 Oz U-Hc-12163!
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
My hairstylist started carrying Sachajuan products about a year ago and introduced me to the line. I have blonde hair that I keep maintained by going into the salon every four weeks. I always found that my hair would become brassy a couple weeks after leaving the salon, it would drive me mad! I started using Sacha’s purple shampoo and this is no longer an issue for me. It keeps things bright and cool toned in between visits and brassiness is no longer an issue for me. The smell is also wonderful. I actually look forward to washing my hair because I now have delightful products. I have fallen in love with this brand. I absolutely recommend this shampoo. I pair it with the intensive repair conditioner or the moisturizing conditioner (it just depends on the month) I found that using the purple shampoo AND the purple conditioner was a bit much for me so I just let the purple shampoo sit on my hair for 10 minutes in the shower, rinse and follow up with the conditioner. I hope this helps! 😃
Alexa S.
Miramar, FL
Love this conditioner for my icy blonde hair. A little goes a long way so the bottle, even though it’s small and pricey, lasts a good amount of time! I’ve repurchased this multiple times already and will continue to do so.
Leahi B.
Cullman, AL
Great stuff i just couldn't recommend this stuff enough. Clwqn hair for sure all day. I suggest you give ot a try you won't be disappointed
joanna F.
W Hollywood, CA
Silver conditioner is the only way I can keep my hair moisturized & not brassy. Love Sachajuan & all their products
sumanoxo
Newman
I like this shampoo it really does work and does what it says it's supposed to do. But I do have some concerns about it. It really dries out your hair and doesn't lather sometimes and it feels like when you use it in the shower, it doesn't do much. I have mixed feelings about this shampoo. It's super pricey as well for the amount you get but it does tone your hair and gets rid of all the brassiness.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Soin Des Cheveux Shampoo Sachajuan - Mixte - 8.45 Oz U-Hc-12163 uploaded by Gigi W.
This is my favourite high end purple shampoo! The color is a deep purple, but it never makes my hair gray or discoloured! It always looks silvery or ash blonde. It busts the brass out of my hair the best! I’ve never been disappointed with how my hair looks when I use this. It also lathers well and leaves my hair feeling so soft. It never looks greasy or weighs it down.
Anastasiya A.
While I really like this conditioner, I have an odd complaint. The bottle is TERRIBLE. Its so hard to squeeze, it sprays purple all over my shower!!!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Very pigmented. If your hair is super light you need to be very careful because your hair can turn blue or purple. I did feel like it left a film in my hair so I wouldn’t use it on days I planned to blow out and style
Kristi J.
Sandersville, GA
This is a pretty good shampoo. We use it to color balance blondes in the salon. It sells very well and the client seem to enjoy it.
Amanda W.
Roanoke , VA
This purple shampoo is great and it keeps your hair so soft unlike other purple shampoos. It keeps your blonde so bright! Unfortunately, this is pretty $$$! Even as much as I love it I can’t see paying $30 again for an 8.5 oz bottle!