SOHO Rectangle Bag with Handle

by SOHO

Item #51237 SOHO™ London    New York ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SOHO Rectangle Bag with Handle!
How would you rate this product?
Yudisleidy C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Great for storing your makeup, but it's like every other makeup bag, you'd find it anywhere
Mikayla W.
Lakewood, WA
Love this bag! It is durable and everything I need! It is made out of a nice material and is my go to travel bag.
Lizth A.
Hialeah, FL
Is the best fo me I love it and I don’t want another because with this I don’t have problems
Melissa R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Muy cómoda y fácil de llevar a todas partes, tiene bonitas definiciones para organizar tu maquillaje
Michelle G.
Cooper City
Lots of room and love this style . I can stay organized with this bag. Also it fits everything I need in it just the right size for me. I like the handle and zipper they keep everything in place. Plus it’s ready to go when leaving on a trip.
Drew F.
Modesto, CA
How can you not want this bag it can hold everything you will need’ total glam bag in my op
Fallon S.
Rockport, IN
I bought this bag about 3 months ago and the zipper has already broke.. it holds the majority of my make up. I wish their materials were made better. I will be looking for a new bag in the future. I dont think I would buy this brand again..
Martha M.
Its a great organizer, it fits all my lipsticks,eyeshadows is all in one place in this cosmetic bag, i can keep it wherever i go, it doesnt take alot space, and thats why i got it.😊
Jenna L.
danville
Purchased at: Sephora
Has plenty of space for all your stuff! I don’t have an outrageous amount of makeup but I always keep mine in a bag. It’s a very reasonable price and I use it everyday! (Well everytime I wear makeup) it’s super easy to travel with as well
Miral T.
Staten Island, NY
Love this , it does wonders affordable and great quality I can deff recommend this , very effective

Looking for your answer?