SOHO PVC Purse Kit

by SOHO

The 3 Piece Purse Kit set from BASICS features three separate zipper pouches that are great for storing your beauty essentials, and are great for the carry-on traveler. Whether you use all three bags on your next trip, or throw one in your everyday tote, this travel set will quickly become one of your favorites. Product Dimensions: 7 in L x 1 in W x 4 in H. 7 in L x 1 in W x 4.5 in H. 7 in L x 1 in W x 5.5 in H. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SOHO PVC Purse Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Zugeiri O.
I use these with my deep 👜 or even to travel because since they are see through you can see what’s in them and not have to rummage through bags to find what you’re looking for. Great to organize small things as well.
jutselys U.
Lima, Lima
es bueno ayuda a organizar los productos necesarios cuando necesitas ir de de viaje y tienen un buen tamaño no ocupa mucho espacio
Lucero V.
Quincy , IL
2,370 reviews
hello it is a good product I really like it and I would like to continue trying it and be part of your team
Yamilett P.
Tucson , AZ
Don’t get me started this product is so amazing it is so species I love it you could organize it by products I wouldn’t approve this product at all it is easy to apply and use definitely and I will recommend to
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
Okay this is relaly cure to carry you small quick on the go makeup , like if u got blottin sheets setting powder asetting brush and spray for quick little fixes !!
Taylor P.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for brushes and foundations and small pallets. I love these not only for travel but it also makes it easier to see what I have so I’m not digging through a bag so much.
Sarai W.
APO
I love to use these in my purse and also for travel. The pvc makes it easy to see what’s in the bag and easier to grab. It has held up well and I would repurchase.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love how these bag are transparent so you can see everything that is In them and everything is so easy to find. The material is also very easy to clean. Such a great buy in my opinion I was very satisfied.
Amber F.
Purchased at: Walmart
The bag was ok and worked as intended for a while until the zipper broke. I like these kinds of bags because they are easy to clean if makeup leaks.
Allie M.
Duvall, WA
i used these for when i flew back to school this fall, and they were very convenient to be able to put my makeup and my hair care items all in a couple of smaller bags so that i could limit what i was taking! i was very satisfied with my purchase and they are great for a backpack, purse, or traveling.

Looking for your answer?