BY SOHO

The 3 Piece Purse Kit set from BASICS features three separate zipper pouches that are great for storing your beauty essentials, and are great for the carry-on traveler. Whether you use all three bags on your next trip, or throw one in your everyday tote, this travel set will quickly become one of your favorites. Product Dimensions: 7 in L x 1 in W x 4 in H. 7 in L x 1 in W x 4.5 in H. 7 in L x 1 in W x 5.5 in H. . see more...

jutselys u.
Beauty Junkie Expert
es bueno ayuda a organizar los productos necesarios cuando necesitas ir de de viaje y tienen un buen tamaño no ocupa mucho espacio
Samantha S.
Conway , AR
I love this bag so much!!! I usually get solid color bags and it makes it so hard to see what I'm grabbing, and even if what I am looking for is in the bag, but you can see at a glance with this bag!!
Amanda F.
I love these clear little zipper pouches! They're good sizes and having three of them makes for better and easier organization
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
These are perfect to organize your purse because you can see everything to get what you are looking for. Ex keys, chapstick, etc. Love these!
Daisy P.
I love this purse kit it helps me stay organized .
I would recommend . I love tahrs is see through and I can see what I have it the bag
Priscilla H.
El Monte, CA
Love this bag !! It's only $7 and it's perfect when you go out to travel to take the makeup you need
Kristen R.
Roseville, CA
I actually just bought this set so I haven't had it for a super long time but I love these bags. They are perfect for travel. And the fact that they have that huge size one is perfect for shampoos and stuff and you don't have to worry about them leaking into your over night bags.