BY SOHO #2 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Serving up the ultimate in organization and functionality, this gorgeous berry-striped case will help protect and store your makeup essentials in style. Spacious design. Multi-tier accordion shelving. Fold-up handle. 11.75" x 8.5" x 9.5". see more...

Buy on Amazon
Poizon I.
Arkansas
I loved this product it held my makeup great. I used it every other day. It was actually too good. It was so good my mom wanted it so I gave it to her. It was very cheap and I’d surely recommend it.
member-533949a5c
First of all the box is so classy and elegant, I feel like a professional carrying this around! I love how much storage it has inside and I can put so many things in all the compartments it has! I am in love with this box!
Ruba H.
Valrico
Such an amazing bag !!! Come sin handy when traveling and you don't want to carry in a million diff bags! Definitely worth every penny I ever spent! I recommend this to everyone ❤❤❤
Shakeymama :.
Purchased mine at #Target for $20 Cute story , this makeup organizer was literally the last one on the self. I need one badly so I grabbed it in hopes all my makeup would fit. Get to the counter and it has no tag, the clerk jokes and say why you grab the one with no tag. I then say well it was he only one there. So she says oh well discount $20 cause they should of had tags on them. I said cool $20. I get home excited to transfer my makeup, come to find out the tag was tucked inside the makeup box the whole time and the price was $35.99. I was immediately filled with joy. Yes all my makeup fits perfectly !!!
Vera H.
Beautiful case to keep all my items in so I don't have to hunt .great price found mine on sale at Walmart for $10.00 mature skin type, fair coloring as we age we need to apply our makeup easily. This little case keeps everything organized. Satisfied with this stunning case.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
I own this in black and absolutely love it. I purchased it for storing my cosmetics and beauty products for a mini vacation. I have a ton of products and I was able to fit all of my essentials with room to spare.
The case itself is sturdy and comes with a lock and 2 keys making it safe for traveling. Sleek and cute!!
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Got this for Christmas it's cute and durable, but if it tips over for any reason, your stuff will bejumble all up. Causing broken eye shadows and such.

It's also kinda small.

I prefer cabootles

OR professional make up totes that secure make up better.
Stacie S.
This was my very first makeup case back in 2007. I loved how big and room it was. I got mine from my local Walmart Super Center for $29.99. It is very sturdy and well made. My case has been knocked around quite a bit and it's still intact.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is the ultimate beauty travel case. Its lightweight yet durable. I recieved it as a gift and my boyfriend got extra points with this one. It holds a bunch of stuff too. I actually but my daily essential makeup in here. I would definitley recommend.
Alexis A.
New Baltimore, MI
I LOVE THIS CASE. I received this as a gift and I'm so happy I did. I am a dancer and I use this to store makeup when I'm traveling to competitions and performances. It is very sturdy and durable and I think it looks nice too. I would definitely recommend this case.
Claudia V.
Tempe, AZ
How sturdy is the box?
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
How does this compare to a kaboodle? Which is better? I just got a kaboodle for my makeup and love it!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone bought this makeup case? Does it have a lot of room in it?
Malea S.
Can this beauty case hold large bottles? And also does it expand on the inside?
member-a3786a18b