BY SOHO #2 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Serving up the ultimate in organization and functionality, this gorgeous berry-striped case will help protect and store your makeup essentials in style. Spacious design. Multi-tier accordion shelving. Fold-up handle. 11.75" x 8.5" x 9.5". see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
So i really love mine. I dont like the material of the plastic because stickers (Dont judge me) dont really stick to it, but other than that its great. Ihave a tray of eye liners and a tray of lipsticks, one of shadows, and one of primers. The botto is deep and holds a lot. I have 8 pallets and a few makeup bags down there as well as several loose things. However, as it gets full on the bottom its hard to geet the pallets out but, meh. Not a big enough complaint to not give it five stars.
Armani J.
I would most definitely recommend you getting one of these or something similar to it. My sister has one for all of her makeup and was probably only 10$ at walmart and i have a similar small one for all of my sewing stuff. These boxes keep everything organized and put together. They are travel friendly and don't weigh 100 pounds if you know what i mean. Im just saying GET ONE!
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
They are very nice, and handy especially when getting ready to go out.ut saves you time from picking up a mess. All your products will be in one place. The only reason why I personally haven't bought one for myself is that it's very bulgy for me to have.
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
I LOVE this makeup organizer. So cool and the way it looks makes me feel like I am a beauty gurus or a professional makeup artist. I use this every day, and take it with me on the trips. I would recommend this product for everyone who doesn't have a place to store their makeup. I would be honored if influenster sent me this kind of item.
Lauren C.
Okay I have this and is it sad I have so much makeup that this is where the the things I don’t use everyday end up and have probably expired?? But I love this tote! It’s like opening up my own little makeup store! You never know what you forgot you put in there!
Kendra🍍 J.
I do like it altogether it holds all of my products under my sink. But I do not like traveling with it because it is a little too big. I do like the reasonable price I seen it other places for way more money so that is a plus in my book. I would recommend this.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love this case. It has so much room and I can cart it around with me anywhere! When it's full it does tend to be kind of difficult opening and closing but I can handle it. Very sturdy and durable. I highly recommend this product.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
I was given this box from a friend, I like it other then it's not easy to organize. But the size of this box it pretty nice! I'm not sure how much this would cost, but I'd recommend it if someone doesn't have a huge makeup collection.
Veronica M.
saint joseph, MO
This bag is great. It holds all my makeup and and MORE! If you are big on makeup this will hold all of it. It’s very affordable and it keeps everything organized when you are in a rush and need to know where everything is. This is the kind of makeup carrier you want when you have a lot of makeup on your hands!
Nikki M.
I have one just like this in black, and I can honestly say that it was worth every penny. I store all my make up in there with plenty of space to organize different products. It is also very useful and handy when it comes to transportation, very easy to to do with the handle at the time and locks on it as well for security. Love this case.
Ivayla G.
Where I can find this box?
Daisy Y.
I have a lot of makeup sitting around. The plastic makeup bags I have keep I guess breaking apart. Is this sturdy enough and will my makeup brushes fit? How does the inside look?
Karla T.
Doral, FL
Is this big enough?
does this have a lock on it ??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is the makeup case worth the money?