BY SOHO #4 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Serving up the ultimate in organization and functionality, this gorgeous berry-striped case will help protect and store your makeup essentials in style. Spacious design. Multi-tier accordion shelving. Fold-up handle. 11.75" x 8.5" x 9.5". see more...

Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
So i really love mine. I dont like the material of the plastic because stickers (Dont judge me) dont really stick to it, but other than that its great. Ihave a tray of eye liners and a tray of lipsticks, one of shadows, and one of primers. The botto is deep and holds a lot. I have 8 pallets and a few makeup bags down there as well as several loose things. However, as it gets full on the bottom its hard to geet the pallets out but, meh. Not a big enough complaint to not give it five stars.
Ilda V.
They are very nice, and handy especially when getting ready to go out.ut saves you time from picking up a mess. All your products will be in one place. The only reason why I personally haven't bought one for myself is that it's very bulgy for me to have.
Lauren C.
Okay I have this and is it sad I have so much makeup that this is where the the things I don’t use everyday end up and have probably expired?? But I love this tote! It’s like opening up my own little makeup store! You never know what you forgot you put in there!
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
I was given this box from a friend, I like it other then it's not easy to organize. But the size of this box it pretty nice! I'm not sure how much this would cost, but I'd recommend it if someone doesn't have a huge makeup collection.
Veronica M.
saint joseph, MO
This bag is great. It holds all my makeup and and MORE! If you are big on makeup this will hold all of it. It’s very affordable and it keeps everything organized when you are in a rush and need to know where everything is. This is the kind of makeup carrier you want when you have a lot of makeup on your hands!
Marissa F.
I recently was gifted this box for my birthday and can truly say i love how much of my makeup/skin care products I can tote around. Comes in handy for me because I’m always traveling . It’s definitely helped keep me organized.
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I currently am using this for all my gel polishes and my utensils for nails I love how I can organize all my nail necessities and how it comes with the key to where you can lock it and keep your kids out 😝😉
Sophia L.
Kyle
I give this a 3 star because it is okay cuality it gets stuck all the time but then everything else is really good I don’t think I’ll be buying this product again 50% recomend
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. I literally use daily
Yenifer 🌸.
Jamaica, NY
This case looks great and with enough space, I would like to acquire it, because I have too much makeup and I do not have to organize it. SOHO Pro Texture DiamondBeauty Case
Ruby V.
Tempe, AZ
How sturdy is the box?
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
How does this compare to a kaboodle? Which is better? I just got a kaboodle for my makeup and love it!
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
Has anyone bought this makeup case? Does it have a lot of room in it?
Malea S.
Can this beauty case hold large bottles? And also does it expand on the inside?
member-a3786a18b