SOHO Pro Texture DiamondBeauty Case

Serving up the ultimate in organization and functionality, this gorgeous berry-striped case will help protect and store your makeup essentials in style. Spacious design. Multi-tier accordion shelving. Fold-up handle. 11.75" x 8.5" x 9.5".

SOHO Pro Texture DiamondBeauty Case ?was curious how this was? I need something good for client makeup and need something sturdy for car rides and not break the makeup!
How deep is the box?
Is it durable? Does it comes in different colors?
Start your review of SOHO Pro Texture DiamondBeauty Case!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,083 reviews
SOHO Pro Texture DiamondBeauty Case uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I adore this makeup case. Locking, which I love and plenty of room for my essentials. I like the sleek look as well. Very professional compared to other cases at this price point.
Courtney T.
Sikeston, MO
So i really love mine. I dont like the material of the plastic because stickers (Dont judge me) dont really stick to it, but other than that its great. Ihave a tray of eye liners and a tray of lipsticks, one of shadows, and one of primers. The botto is deep and holds a lot. I have 8 pallets and a few makeup bags down there as well as several loose things. However, as it gets full on the bottom its hard to geet the pallets out but, meh. Not a big enough complaint to not give it five stars.
zahra D.
chicago, IL
I got this as a gift and i love it.even though i dobbs use it that much but if im traveling it sure keeps my makeup organized
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
They are very nice, and handy especially when getting ready to go out.ut saves you time from picking up a mess. All your products will be in one place. The only reason why I personally haven't bought one for myself is that it's very bulgy for me to have.
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is one of the best makeup boxes I have ever bought. It is really sturdy and can fit so much beauty products inside. Mine came with a lock and two keys which was definitely a plus in my book being that I use a lot of high end makeup products. This lasted me about 2 years until it was time for another one. For $20 that can't be beat!!
Amanda A.
Hawthorne, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm torn with this! It has a lot of space for all your needs and I can easily lack everything from skin care to full glam makeup face but this is so heavy even empty! If I were to have to carry this up stairs it would take me a while to get anywhere lol
deena B.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so durable, not to take traveling, but it’s great for storing all the extra makeup or lashes blushes powders etc. I use it the store my seasonal makeup that I’m not using, there’s tons of compartments and it dits all my lippies.. I love this box
Janette R.
This makeup box is great to organize your makeup and if you want to take it anywhere you can without forgetting anything
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have bought this a few months ago and I love using it. It holds all my makeup and extra things and it has so much space. It's so easy to carry for traveling and gives you the feel of a professional. Especially when I am traveling far I carry this with me and my hubby don't get to see how much make up I am taking lol. Definitely would recommend it .
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
I loveeeeee this cosmetics case. I use it to carry all of my makeup for traveling and it fits very very well. I loveeee makeup and do have a lot so it fits allnof my must haves.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kirsti B.
Hundred, WV
il y a 2 ans
Anuka C. il y a un an
So this case is what u really need!