SOHO Pro Texture DiamondBeauty Case

by SOHO

Serving up the ultimate in organization and functionality, this gorgeous berry-striped case will help protect and store your makeup essentials in style. Spacious design. Multi-tier accordion shelving. Fold-up handle. 11.75" x 8.5" x 9.5".

SOHO Pro Texture DiamondBeauty Case ?was curious how this was? I need something good for client makeup and need something sturdy for car rides and not break the makeup!
How deep is the box?
Is it durable? Does it comes in different colors?
Start your review of SOHO Pro Texture DiamondBeauty Case!
3 months agopomona
I bought two of these cause I thought these were the smaller size train cases. It was gigantic and all my eyeshadow palettes fit in the bottom and I own A LOT. It's a great way to organize all your products. I'm using one for skincare and one for makeup, No regrets! I'm tempted to get one for my hair products. BUT OMG WE ALL NEED THIS if you love makeup
14 days agoPhiladelphia, PA
Holy crap do I love this thing. I needed somewhere to keep my makeup because it was in about three different boxes in my bedroom, and this fit just about everything. (Except my lipsticks, but that's just because I have too many.) It can even fit my eyeshadow palettes, which is something I was worried about.
7 months agoCarthage , MO
This case is so great! It’s so spacious and has room for so many items!! It’s beautiful and I absolutely adore the white! It works so well because it’s great for storage & traveling!!
2 months agoGlen Lyon, PA
I have teenage girls who always try to steal my makeup. I bought this lock box to keep them out. It works. Its bigger then what's in the picture. You can fit a lot of stuff in it.
2 years agoDayton, TN
I was given this box from a friend, I like it other then it's not easy to organize. But the size of this box it pretty nice! I'm not sure how much this would cost, but I'd recommend it if someone doesn't have a huge makeup collection.
9 months agoNew York, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so durable, not to take traveling, but it’s great for storing all the extra makeup or lashes blushes powders etc. I use it the store my seasonal makeup that I’m not using, there’s tons of compartments and it dits all my lippies.. I love this box
9 months agoHawthorne , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm torn with this! It has a lot of space for all your needs and I can easily lack everything from skin care to full glam makeup face but this is so heavy even empty! If I were to have to carry this up stairs it would take me a while to get anywhere lol
a year agoSmyrna, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
I have this case and can’t believe how much stuff I can fit in here. I can put a couple Morphe palettes and my too faced and Huda palettes inside as well as foundation and everything else. It’s got locks on top and it is nice to look at as well. Definitely would recommend to anyone who needs a good makeup case.
2 years agoSilver spring , MD
this is a good quality case for putting of your beauty staff , i haven't had this product but i can say for the review that have almost five (5) stars , this is comfortable case in order other cases. so i would like to recommend it . it quite expensive but i definitely buy it .
9 months agoReno, NV
I have this case in blackl! This case is very gorgeous and roomy! Has lots of space to organize all the makeup you have! I emptied my current makeup bag into the case, and while roomy, it is not ideal for travel because of the size. Other than that, it just makes a crunch sound when closing. Overall I love it! Great, beautiful, and well constructed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago