BY SOHO

The SOHO Kabuki Brush’s compact, dome shape and ultra-soft goat hair bristles flawlessly blend powder onto the skin for a polished finish. see more...

• Love the look of this brush but seems everyone I like and...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlin G.
Lincoln, ca
Picked this awesome brush up at a local Ross and can't believe I survived without it. Provides great coverage with loose or compact powder (I use compact.) The size is perfect, fits in your hand just right and lets the powder glide on without any issues. Recommend this brush, plus the price was great and it'll last forever! Barely sheds, and I've washed it 4 times!
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
This brush WOULD be amazing..I like to use it to blend all my powders together, kinda as a last step..but it sheds unbelievably bad! I've tried washing it and I can't get it to stop shedding. Such a shame.
Luna M.
Tarpon Springs, FL
This tiny, compact brush delivers flawless coverage for any powder you care to use. Love the size and color. Fits perfectly in my purse.
erjona k.
Greenwich, CT
Omg!! I have never used a product like this before, it feels like your not even touching your skin with it, its just so soft.
Katelyn F.
Lake Pleasant, NY
Such a handy design and brush. I carry mine in my purse, which matches it perfectly. Black on black, can't go wrong!
Vanessa G.
Lansdowne, PA
This product is great it works good with powder or liquid and the small size fits perfect anywhere an its so soft...
Kimberly S.
Evanston, WY
Love the look of this brush but seems everyone I like and spend the money on ends up shedding worse than my cat. Anyone know how well the bristles are attached on these ones so I don't waste more money to find a good one?