SOHO Pro Angled Eyeliner Brush

by SOHO

The SOHO Angled Eyeliner Brush has very short, dense bristles cut at an angle. It is designed for applying dry or wet eyeliners and can be used to fill in eyebrows with shadow.

Is this brush hard or soft? Really looking for a good eyeliner brush any suggestions
I never heard about this brand. How much cost? Price? Thanks
I never heard about this brand. Where I can buy it? Thanks
Start your review of SOHO Pro Angled Eyeliner Brush!
Product Highlights
I was in great need of a good eyeliner brush and I was amazed by this brand. It gives me a lot of control and I can either go for a thick cat eye look or a thin line easily. Its feels very good as well. in reviews
Jazmin S.
Earlimart, CA
This is a great brush I use it to put on gel eyeliner it's a good way to get a sharp and end when you're wearing a winged eyeliner you could also use it for your eyebrows with your dip brow or with powder eyebrows
Lisa W.
Camden, NJ
Love this liner. Its a great brush to have. I use it for my eyebrows and it works great at giving me great, sharp, beautiful eyebrows.
Makaela F.
Los Angeles, CA
I got for a dollar at the dollar store it like it a lot helps with my makeup instead of using my fingers its a good product i recommend it.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
Really awesome brush i don't use this for my gel liner but for my eyebrows i forgot i even owned this one until i saw this post since i have a big collection but this is a great brush for the eyebrows :)
Jessica V.
Overland Park, KS
This brush is amazing! Not too hard, not too soft and works great with gels and shadows. I found it easy to clean, also.
Ashley N.
El Paso, TX
Really like this brush! However i use it for my eyebrows! I alternate brushes and this works well for such a low price! I have washed this brush multiple times and the glue has not let a single hair fall! It's definitely in my brush collection and it should be in yours!
Juana R.
N Ridgeville, OH
amber W.
Lafayette, IN
I love this brush although i don't use it for eyelines i use it for eye shadow it still works great
Lauren F.
Skegness
Really good eyeliner brush. Best I have used in a very long time. Makes eyeliner extremely defined and is a great brush to work with and really good with doing points and need edges. My eyeliner has never been as good winged as now.
Eder O.
Mexico
SOHO me sorprende siempre y esta eyeliner brush no es la excepción, me ayuda a dar unos terminados fantásticos