MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Bags & OrganizersSOHO
Modella Purple Crosshatch Four Drawer Beauty Case

SOHO Modella Purple Crosshatch Four Drawer Beauty Case

by SOHO

Find accessory bags at Target.com! The moodella beauty case opens up to four drawers and tons of storage to keep and organize anything from hair accessories to make up. the top comees with a handle so you can bring it with you on your travels. the top securely shuts to keep everything safe from spilling out.

¿Que tan práctico y resistente es?ME gustaría dar mi opinión personal 🙂
Tem com estampa de flor.
Tem em outras cores ?
Start your review of SOHO Modella Purple Crosshatch Four Drawer Beauty Case!
amber M.
Mount Airy, NC
I don’t have this product but oh my goodness I need it terribly I have way to many products I need to get on Amazon and find good storage products
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Una pregunta es verdad que en esta app dan regalos gratis I don’t speak English sorry solo quiero saber y creo que esto es bueno me encanta 😊
sheri D.
Cedar Lake, IN
I use this to organize and hold my extra makeup and applicants I have at home. Easy to carry and a durable case
Tamii C.
Leitchfield
This is a magnificent way to have all of your makeup and makeup put away! I got it at Walmart best idea ever. My skin is kinda dark but oily, so it really sucks. I use it everyday I can. Everyday i wake up. Yea I would love to buy it again and again perfect for everything about makeup!
Leah M.
Brownsville, TX
It fits a lot u can organize nicely the problem it gets stuck a lot hard to to close
Debbie L.
Wentzville, MO
Organize is part of what I needed to organize, I have multiple of these… Yes I have a problem. Great product, would highly recommend!
kezia T.
orlando
I definitely recommend this product if you are doing make up at someone’s home or somewhere else I definitely recommend it is amazing and holds so much
Creeo T.
Deming
I love my soho it is lovely and cute and holds alot of stuff. Could I put all my makeup in there no, but what I need to travel with yes. It is very light weight and fast to leave when it comes to traveling I know what is in there before hand and all I have to do is grab and go.
Felicia S.
I really like this makeup box because of the price and because it's very durable easy-to-clean and carrys all my makeup, def saves me space and keeps me organized.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I love the color so much! I have this one and use it a little more than my other one that's black. I recommend others to get one like this.