BY SOHO #86 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Who doesn't love brunch? That's why it comes first. Make a statement with this lightweight muscle tank top. It also features a high-low hem.

Sydney P.
Marysville , OH
Nice light weight tank top to wear while working out. Kinda pricey but so cute and worth it. Nice air flow through this tank. I prefer dri fit tanks over this one but it gets the job done. Give it a try if you are a yoga lover!
Awilda C.
Soho Glam Brunch First Muwcl Tank Top fits me perfectly that I wear it for upper body day when I train at the gym. It makes me feel comfortable and gives me that extra boost I need to keep pushing myself after each workout. Great clothing line, I need more tank tops now!
Breonna D.
Odenton , MD
I love shirts with catchy phrases on them like this one. I do prefer a real tee over a muscle tee because this makes me look fat, but I do like the color and contrast of the lettering of the shirt against the white. What a cute saying!
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love the brand Soho there clothes are very comfy the material is soft and thin I love this shirt I own this shirt and it is one of my favorite shirts I would most definitely recommend the soho brand.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Soho has some of the best graphic shirts! I love all of the different sayings they have and they fit loosely which makes them perfect for working out!
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
I love my Soho Glam Brunch First Muscle Tank Top! It's extremely affordable and so comfortable! You're getting quality clothes at an amazing price!
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
A great layering tee, and who doesn't love brunch? :D Super soft and thin, looks great from the gym to brunch styled with a jacket.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Great quality for shirts. Awesome saying on shirts. Over taking this surveys. Wish I could do a B and C instead of write reviews
Gabriela D.
I Don't like shirts like this just because i have big fat arms and for being a woman that looks kind of ugly. My opinion :-[
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
I love to have one and fascinates me is very cool and comfortable for day and night also gives an incredible look !!!
Jazzleen A.
india
Do u have more colors in this ?
Tiffany S.
Anaheim, CA
Does this company have different sayings on their tank tops?
sabrina c.
Buenos aires
Does this company have different sayings on their tank tops?