SOHO Duo Cosmetic Brush Cylinder uploaded by Angie M.

BY SOHO

Beauty Storage Solutions. Store makeup brushes on your countertop to create less clutter. Combine cylinders for larger storage display. . see more...

Angie M.
I just got this from rite aid for 9$. I love the clear acrylic case and love how it’s a double container. It fits a lot of my brushes and love how I can separate the smaller brushes from the bigger ones.
Shauntai M.
Lancaster, SC
It's nice that it is clear without being glass. I like that you can see through the holder, i like to use colorful stones and rocks to hold up the brushes. very good for it's purpose
Talisha F.
Newark, OH
I really like this brush holder. It's clear so it goes with all decor and there are 2 slots so you can separate your eye and face brushes. It's also quite inexpensive.
Kelly N.
So chic and sleek its a must have for everyone. I use it to store my makeup brushes and it looks so nice and clean on my vanity.
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM
Works great and is nice for all brushes. It's not hard to clean either and it's clear which is nice to know when to clean it.
Samantha H.
South River, NJ
Love these !!! I keep my brushes in them and fill the beads to match my showe curtains ! They hold many brushes
Shaharin H.
Saskatoon , SK
Awesome little tool to help me keep my makeup blushes organized! I use to use a basket to keep my brushes which wasn’t so convenient when I tried to find a specific one. This made my life so much easier!
Kelly S.
London, ON
This is perfect for any room in your house, whether you put it in your bed room, bathroom or powder room. It can hold many different thing like cotton balls or Q-tips, lipsticks or eyepencils, or you can add a pop of colour to it with coloured rocks/crystals and stick your brushes in them. It is a must have for any beauty guru and is affordable!
Chieko T.
minami yukigaya ootaku, Tokyo
purchased a pair of these, . They look great and hold the perfect . cute and just love it Good quality,arrived quicky and packaged well.

Walmart