SOHO Countertop Cosmetic Organizer uploaded by Chantea H.SOHO Countertop Cosmetic Organizer uploaded by Piovanni R.SOHO Countertop Cosmetic Organizer uploaded by Jessica G.

BY SOHO #14 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Beauty Storage Solutions. Store cosmetics and makeup brushes neatly on countertop to rid your bathroom of clutter. Easy to wipe down. Fashionable countertop storage. . see more...

SOHO Countertop Cosmetic Organizer
  • "Love the look of the acrylic as clear as can be. Gives your vanity of very fancy and elegant look. I don't have much space to work with but this organizer allows me to set out my favorite colors and everyday products for the easiest accessibility and still looking neat! P.s. I just got mine so it's not completely set up. 😆😆" in 4 reviews
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
This acrylic makeup holder looks amazing on my vanity top. It’s the perfect size to hold just about any kind of makeup you would want to put in it. It’s a great piece to have and easy to place what you want in it. It’s affordable and well worth the purchase.
Mariee A.
fresno
This makeup organizer is perfect they are not cheap quality and usually a little pricey but I found a place that had them for really cheap and I fell in love they help my vanity look super clean and organized I have almost every kind
Gwen ✨.
Harts
This organizer is perfect for makeup brushes and lipsticks! Too bad I have more lipstick then what it will hold lol. It fits perfectly on a desk to dresser and is a great way to keep things organized.
Cassidy H.
This is a great product. It holds my makeup well and makes them look organized and cute. If you have clutter in your makeup I would suggest getting one of these. They sit on top of my makeup vanity and overall make it look great and clean.
Samantha B.
I love this organizer. I don’t usually store my lipsticks in them because they don’t really fit. They holes aren’t big enough. I use it as my nail compartment. Store my nail clippers and some nail polishes. Not my fav organizer but it’s comes in handy! I recommend it.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love this organizer. It's so cute and compact and goes great with my other acrylic organizers. I love that it can sit on top of my acrylic lipstick organizer as well for added space saving. I bought two because they're so affordable and gave one to my best friend because her makeup space is small and she needed storage options as well and she loves it. They are very sturdy and look just as good as the extremely expensive ones online.
Piovanni R.
Bloomington

P.s. I just got mine so it's not completely set up. 😆😆
Kaylee L.
This is a great & affordable makeup organizer! Plus you can get several of these and save money and organize your makeup as well! The lipstick slots are great and hold many different sized tubes including lip gloss and some loose pigment containers!
Emmelyn C.
Love these they look so cute in your room and they are so perfect for organizing your everyday makeup. I would definitely recommend this if your really looking for a makeup organizer...👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Emily G.
I love this organizer I'm not that organized but I always end up losing my makeup but with this I can store it neatly and it's good if u have a lot of makeup and space where u store your makeup it's perfect if u do your makeup at home all the time would absolutely recommend
Ashlee H.
Are these containers usefull?
member-a3786a18b
Is it worth getting?
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
I need this in my life
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Do you think alot can be stored in this?
Kheyla W.
Atwater, CA
does the make-up organizers take take up more room on the table than a tray or make-up box would?