Soho Cosmetic Case Beauty Box

by SOHO

Whether you’re on the go or traveling around the world, this SOHO Cosmetic Box is the perfect accessory for you! Inside, you will find different compartments and pouches for holding your makeup brushes along with keeping your items separated. The top of the bag has a carrying handle so you can bring this wherever you go and features a toggle closure to keep your items secure!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soho Cosmetic Case Beauty Box!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
I actually bought this box on sale at an Ulta once and I've had it for years. It's great quality and not too big and bulky where it takes up too much room but also holds a lot of items. The top portion with elastic bands to hold in brushes is also extremely helpful and one of my favorite parts of this product. Very happy with it!
Chalmette
This box stores most of my makeup ( I’m a hoarder) it comes with a strap and helps keep everything organized. I love this case so much that I’m about to get another one since my makeup collection keeps growing.
Haysville , KS
I have a very old version of this with a fabric case that the inside lifts out of. Its great though. I can just close the insert, slip it in the fabric case and be ready to go. Great quality and last
Pretty solid case. Love the inside compartments that separate make-up and keep them separate even when you close up the case. Some of the sections are a little shallow or narrow which can make it hard to store certain makeup in this. But overall, most of my smaller or medium-sized makeup items will fit.
Clovis, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this beauty box! Has nice sliding compartments when you open it and a lock on the outside! It’s super spacious inside and has plenty of room for my makeup palettes, definitely recommend this for makeup lovers who travel and want to keep their makeup safe!
I would love love love love absolutely love to try this beauty box! It's exciting to know the inside of this box and I really want to try it! I know I would definitely love it!
1109 spearhead drive
Love my new makeup box! Exactly what I wanted! It locks very well and is easy to move around! wish my lipsticks fit right, but it is good for my growing makeup collection!
Crossville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this case. It holds all my makeup which is a lot. I love the hard exterior. Perfect for travel! And it’s reasonably priced!
Mansfield, LA
I love my beauty box so much! Keeps everything in one place and organized. Being a busy mom of 3, it's definitely a lifesaver!
I would really like to try for a YouTube video of mine if that would be fine that would be absolutely wonderful

Looking for your answer?