Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV

Has anyone tried this AND the Beauty Blender? I tried another "dupe" but it was so dense and hard to work with. I'm sticking with the Beauty Blender for now but I wonder if this one feels the same.

Misty P.
Misty P.
Columbus , IN
2 years, 4 months ago
I have both and use the Soho the most because I like the shape better. It works just as good. Wish I wouldn't of wasted my money on the beauty blender.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Brownstown, MI
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't have the beauty blender, but from what I've heard this and the eco tools one are the closest dupes. There's plenty of youtube videos comparing sponges, so I would check those out.