SOHO Blender Sponge

by SOHO

The SOHO Beauty Sponge is the perfect way to evenly blend your makeup.   Blend your makeup with this soft and gentle blender beauty sponge with ease and convenience.  Achieve flawless results similar to what you see on the red carpet. The SOHO Beauty Sponge offers professional application for all types of face makeup including foundation and blending powder.

Which beauty sponge is the best?
Does it blends well?
Start your review of SOHO Blender Sponge!
Product Highlights
Shape is kinda awkward but it's a great dupe for the beauty blender if you're running low on cash...in reviews
Mckenna A.
Albuquerque , NM
Works great only downside is you use more makeup because a lot of the sponge absorbs the makeup
Kayla S.
Utica, NY
Best beauty blender to exist! I love it sooo much. Makeup isnt as cakey anymore with the blender use.
Sveta S.
Soho blender sponge is surprisenly good for my skin and I use it if I don't know some new products how much should I get.
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
SOHO was one of my first blenders I used and Ifell in love. So much better than using my hands. As a 90s baby getting one of these was like getting sliced bread!! So great!
Nicole A.
I love this blender because i can use the smaller end for tight areas while I use the wider area for larger areas. It is super easy to use, I use it every day. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Kimberly M.
Crown Point, IN
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used lots of different beauty sponges but I always cone back to this one. They spread product smoothly and last.
Niki Z.
Clinton, IN
I was intrigued by these beauty blenders, so I finally picked this one up. It was fairly easy to apply foundation to my oily to dry skin. It took some adjusting, but once I figured out a good technique, I was hooked. The price was okay for the product, and while I would buy it again, I might also try a different brand to see if I like it even more.
evelyn B.
Birmingham, AL
I am curious about this beauty blender sponge, I don't wear foundation but I do wear powder. Will this affect my powder application or is it best for foundation. Which blender sponge would you recommend for me to use with powder application.
Jzel R.
Very soft and does the job of applying foundation. But don't expect a long time of use. Once you clean it for the first time, expect a tear. This sponge was half the beauty blender retail price but does not last that long. I say just get a beauty blender.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Works pretty good. Use it to apply and blend the foundation. I always dampen the beauty blender before applying for a better finish
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karishma S.
Hounslow, Middlesex
il y a un an
SOHO Blender Sponge Does this blend well?
Sky V.