Soho Beauty Sponge uploaded by rebecca R.

BY SOHO

Soho Beauty Sponge
  • "This is a MUST have for anybody already in, or interested in being a part of the beauty world. This blending sponge does the job that your brushes can't, and let me tell you it comes in so handy." in 22 reviews
Isabel R.
Imperial Bch, CA
I've used a version of this sponge when it was repackaged for a Disney collection and I took me by surprise how well it performed! I tried multiple sponges and this one is very unique to me. It's shape really comes in handy for using both liquid and powder products so you can just switch sides instead of sponges. I would describe this sponge as being really gentle and bouncy. It does an amazing job at not absorbing product but also thins it out to wear it leaves a skin like look. It does not leave streaks or feel scratchy at all and I've used it so much that I'm surprised it hasn't fallen apart! I would definitely recommend giving this a try if you haven't already!
Shasha S.
Gina B.
Nc
The Soho sponge was the first beauty sponge I tried as I didnt know how I would feel about applying foundation with this of sponge so I didnt want to invest in a Beauty Blender right away. Fast forward a few years later, I've never repurchased a Soho sponge but find that I reach for my Real Techniques sponges the most and have been recently loving the Sonia Kashuk sponges. Surprisingly the ELF sponge (black with sparkly bits) is really good and currently the softest beauty sponge I've ever used.
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this product!! I use this on almost all of my clients!! Works very well!! You definitely get what you pay for and I would recommend it to anyone!! I would definitely repurchase this product!!! Very high quality!!!
Brunilda P.
Clermont
This was my first beauty sponge it’s ok I wish it were softer it seems to dry up quick. I keep it for quick touch- ups but I’m wanting to get another one that’s soft and really blends the make- up into your face.
i love the feeling of them, it feels really nice in your fingertips an after used they can be hand clean an reused instead of throwing it away, that's what I love about it. it comes in all type of colors. Great for blending the color of foundations to give it that bold look. but it's only able to buy it off eBay.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This is a good sponge for the price you pay. I also personally like the pink color of the sponge. It will take some using to get it to its desired softness level.
Olivia J.
This beauty blender works amazingly! It is so smooth and kind to the skin and feels luxurious. I use this item every time I put concealer on and it really works great! The value is good for the price, as it shows when you use the blender and feel it on your skin.
Dimonique B.
Was my very first blending sponge. It is very affordable and great shape for under eye and hard to reach areas. I love this sponge a lot I reach for it often. Definitely something to try it runs about 3 dollars and works just as good as my beauty blender.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they really work and when would you use them? I have always wanted to buy one but would not know how to use it.
joanne w.
Versailles, MO
Can you also use it to remove make up?
Do you think that items like this and items like Beauty Blenders are worth the money?
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
How do these things work?
Ana Q.