Soho Beauty Sponge uploaded by rebecca R.

BY SOHO #69 in Makeup Sponges

Soho Beauty Sponge
  • "This is a MUST have for anybody already in, or interested in being a part of the beauty world. This blending sponge does the job that your brushes can't, and let me tell you it comes in so handy." in 22 reviews
Shasha S.
Isabel R.
San Diego, CA
I've used a version of this sponge when it was repackaged for a Disney collection and I took me by surprise how well it performed! I tried multiple sponges and this one is very unique to me. It's shape really comes in handy for using both liquid and powder products so you can just switch sides instead of sponges. I would describe this sponge as being really gentle and bouncy. It does an amazing job at not absorbing product but also thins it out to wear it leaves a skin like look. It does not leave streaks or feel scratchy at all and I've used it so much that I'm surprised it hasn't fallen apart! I would definitely recommend giving this a try if you haven't already!
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
This is a good beauty blender. I like to use it dampened. I bought it at Walmart. It was more expensive than i thought it was going to be. It’s very easy to use. I would buy this again. I would recommend others to buy this product too!
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this product!! I use this on almost all of my clients!! Works very well!! You definitely get what you pay for and I would recommend it to anyone!! I would definitely repurchase this product!!! Very high quality!!!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This is a good sponge for the price you pay. I also personally like the pink color of the sponge. It will take some using to get it to its desired softness level.
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
I really don't know how to rate this. It is really hard to compare it since I have never used any other brand. Therefore I do not know if it is working properly. It does blend Soho Beauty Sponge most of the time, but sometimes I do have to use my fingers to finish it off.
Tiffany P.
Birch Tree, MO
This is probably the worst makeup sponge I've ever tried, and I've tried quite a few. It was hard as a rock and not "spongey" at all. It didn't apply my makeup well at all. Was very splotchy and streaky. Ended up tossing the sponge after a couple tries.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Rubi A.
Lovington , NM
so I'm torn on this product the first one I ever bought was amazing soft it expanded great and blended amazing but when I repurchased the second sponge was not the same it was hard did not expand and blended uneven
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they really work and when would you use them? I have always wanted to buy one but would not know how to use it.
joanne w.
Versailles, MO
Can you also use it to remove make up?
Do you think that items like this and items like Beauty Blenders are worth the money?
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
How do these things work?
Ana Q.