Soho Beauty Sponge uploaded by rebecca R.

BY SOHO #47 in Makeup Sponges

Isabel R.
San Diego , CA
I've used a version of this sponge when it was repackaged for a Disney collection and I took me by surprise how well it performed! I tried multiple sponges and this one is very unique to me. It's shape really comes in handy for using both liquid and powder products so you can just switch sides instead of sponges. I would describe this sponge as being really gentle and bouncy. It does an amazing job at not absorbing product but also thins it out to wear it leaves a skin like look. It does not leave streaks or feel scratchy at all and I've used it so much that I'm surprised it hasn't fallen apart! I would definitely recommend giving this a try if you haven't already!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Rubi A.
lovington, NM
so I'm torn on this product the first one I ever bought was amazing soft it expanded great and blended amazing but when I repurchased the second sponge was not the same it was hard did not expand and blended uneven
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I tried this beauty sponge wet and it was hard for me to manage. I like round flat makeup sponges instead. I dont know how other women can use this and look flawless because i just can't get the hang of this one lol.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Tiffany P.
Birch Tree, MO
This is probably the worst makeup sponge I've ever tried, and I've tried quite a few. It was hard as a rock and not "spongey" at all. It didn't apply my makeup well at all. Was very splotchy and streaky. Ended up tossing the sponge after a couple tries.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
I am not very good with sponge application. I prefer to use a foundation brush only because my face isn't as smooth for it. I learned that you have to pounce on face instead of rub could have been my mistake!
S t.
N Baltimore, OH
I honestly didn’t like this sponge at all it was very hard even if it was wet. It didn’t blend my makeup out well enough and it fell apart the second time I cleaned it I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they really work and when would you use them? I have always wanted to buy one but would not know how to use it.
joanne w.
Versailles, MO
Can you also use it to remove make up?
Do you think that items like this and items like Beauty Blenders are worth the money?
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
How do these things work?
Ana Q.