Soho Beauty Sponge

by SOHO

Do you wet it like a Beauty Blender? And if so, does it get bigger?
How do you use beauty sponges? What does it do for your skin?
Hi ! I already used this sponge like , despite being a bit tougher compared to the other , it spreads well the product !
Start your review of Soho Beauty Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a MUST have for anybody already in, or interested in being a part of the beauty world. This blending sponge does the job that your brushes can't, and let me tell you it comes in so handy.in reviews
Stephanie R.
this is not a beauty blender!! So, you can't try to compare the two!!!! it does have a strong smell so I do recommend washing it lightly before first use!! You can use it yet or dry, this is a great makeup sponge!! it has  a very low cost, you get great coverage with minimal product!!
Sheri H.
I love this blender sponge. Using the sponge makes my makeup application looks flawless. I love using this more than a makeup brush, the look is so natural.
Kelly S.
Rochester, NH
I️ don’t like I️t it’s too hard doesn’t contain water well so I️t wastes a lot of product
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I tried this beauty sponge wet and it was hard for me to manage. I like round flat makeup sponges instead. I dont know how other women can use this and look flawless because i just can't get the hang of this one lol.
Cynthia A.
Mingo Junction, OH
SoHo beauty sponge is nice to use, easy to hold and helps put my make up on flawless
daisy T.
Miami,FL
necesito que me manden una no tengo se que son muy buenas y te ayudan mucho con lo del maquillajes es sumamente importnate
Melinda V.
Enfield, CT
I wasn't as impressed by the soho sponge as i was with real techniques. The texture of the sponge is totally different and i didn't get as good of an application as i did with my other one. It is affordable but not the best option based on results. I won't use it again and would probably recommend going with real techniques if you want to save some money.
Haleema H.
Niles, IL
It is a very good the sponge it blends very good and it is very cheap and very affordable
Vik C.
Auburn, WA
amaaaazing i love this sponge it blends out makeup so evenly and doesnt eat up as much makeup as other sponges would. i got it from my local ulta and i use it daily with my foundation and contour. i love it and would absolutely recommend to a friend.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This is great for blending your makeup it beats having a brush ever since the beauty blender came out my problems have gone down with applying my make-up I love it and it's 100% more easier to clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...