SOHO Beauty Case uploaded by Manel O.

BY SOHO

Add a little fashion to your vanity with a chic Stripe Tease Beauty Case from SOHO.   Serving up the ultimate in organization and functionality, this gorgeous berry-striped case will help protect and store your makeup essentials in style. Spacious design. Multi-tier accordion shelving. Fold-up handle. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Toni G.
South Holland, IL
This is great for weekend trips and also if you are helping out a friend do her makeup before that dream job interview. Plenty of space and slots that provide the comfortable amount of space to store those extra eye shadow pallets you caught on sale! 😉 SOHO Pro Texture DiamondBeauty Case
Destiny G.
I love these so much that I have 2! I have a smaller one and a large one. The small one I can keep all of the essentials to take with me on vacation, over night stays, etc. The larger one I keep all of my extra things in. I love all of the storage space, the difference compartments, and the fact that it locks completely so I don't have any spills! It also helps that they have cute designs too!
Angelina A.
Oakdale, Ca
Love this case! It's stirdy and has large compartments to store many products. Has just the right amount of storgage you need!
Yasmin E.
Acho que todas as mulheres que ama Maquiagem ficaria feliz em ganhar uma maleta dessa pra organizar as suas Maquiagem ❤
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
This looks like it would be a great gift. For storing jewelry or make up. You wouldn't have to search for your stuff.
Rachel T.
I love this so much. There is so much room if that I just kind of clutter it but I put everything in it.
Giovanna K.
Seria um imenso prazer testar um estojo desse !! Despojado divertido e muito util alem de prestativo!!
Kourtney B.
Every girl needs a makeup case. This is especially great because of all the compartments!
Kimberly F.
Maryland Hts, MO
Love this case, keeps my makeup space tidy
sheila e.
Keeps make up safe and neat
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Why is this makeup case under fragrances?
Daniella E.
Hastings, MN
How many compartments are in there
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
Is this a good organizer?
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
This is so cute. Is this worth the money please?