SOHO Beauty Case uploaded by Manel O.

BY SOHO

Add a little fashion to your vanity with a chic Stripe Tease Beauty Case from SOHO.   Serving up the ultimate in organization and functionality, this gorgeous berry-striped case will help protect and store your makeup essentials in style. Spacious design. Multi-tier accordion shelving. Fold-up handle. . see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Yasmin E.
Acho que todas as mulheres que ama Maquiagem ficaria feliz em ganhar uma maleta dessa pra organizar as suas Maquiagem ❤
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks like it would be a great gift. For storing jewelry or make up. You wouldn't have to search for your stuff.
Rachel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much. There is so much room if that I just kind of clutter it but I put everything in it.
Giovanna K.
Seria um imenso prazer testar um estojo desse !! Despojado divertido e muito util alem de prestativo!!
sheila e.
Keeps make up safe and neat
Destiny C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so much that I have 2! I have a smaller one and a large one. The small one I can keep all of the essentials to take with me on vacation, over night stays, etc. The larger one I keep all of my extra things in. I love all of the storage space, the difference compartments, and the fact that it locks completely so I don't have any spills! It also helps that they have cute designs too!
Kimberly F.
Maryland Hts, MO
Love this case, keeps my makeup space tidy
Kourtney B.
Every girl needs a makeup case. This is especially great because of all the compartments!
Angelina A.
Oakdale, Ca
Love this case! It's stirdy and has large compartments to store many products. Has just the right amount of storgage you need!
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd love to put all my makeup in here it's all over the place and as a busy mommy it's harder to have time to find all my things but with this it would make my life so much easier
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good organizer?
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so cute. Is this worth the money please?
Daniella E.
Hastings, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many compartments are in there
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is this makeup case under fragrances?