Soho Basics Bottle Bag, Clear, 1 bag

London. New York. Made in China. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sheronda W.
I purchase this cosmetic bag on clearance at Kmart. It does the job intended. Works just as well as any other cosmetic bag. The plus about this bag is that you can see through it, so you can get your hands on what you need faster.
I like the look of it, the size is a perfect size to fit in your purse for on the go. you can easily clean it if you need too. The look of it is sleek and modern. The price was affordable a little higher then a typical make up bag. I would purchase this again.
Grace F.
Kent, WA
This is so freaking cute!!! I'm so so so so in love with this bag. Its not an everyday bag. But for clothes or the gym or a sleepover it a great and cute bag.
Sophia D.
Its a cute bag, but the plastic is super thin, it ripped in my luggage and made a spill. for the price, its eh. its just expensive for the branding.
Ruth S.
I use this to fit a multitude of things (even makeup) but I would certainly handle it with care as prolonged misuse can damage this easily.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
This is handy for travel. I use mine to carry my my tooth brush ,toothpaste and floss only.because the material is not good.
ashley s.
spring, TX
I had one of these, I used it for my makeup and I must tell you i hated this thing, it broke really fast and tore apart.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Traveling just got easier. Your personal products can easily been seen when they need to be and these are very sturdy!!!
Guadalupe M.
Gresham, OR
I love this product because you can actually see what's in your makeup bag. Look more searching. Pretty cool
Maica W.
I got my Soho Basics Bottle Bag from Walmart. I use my bag to put different toiletries in.