BY SOHO

The SOHO 3 Step Acrylic Organizer with Half Circle Mirror is a must have item for keeping your countertop chic and clutter-free. Compact Design 2 Convenient Mirror 3 Durable Beauty Organizer Perfect for storing your favorite beauty essentials, this modern organizer blends into any d cor with its compact, yet stylish design. The tilted, half circle mirror is convenient for makeup application and the space-saving compartments are great for keeping you organized in style. see more...

Jacqueline 💓.
Philadelphia
I need one I would like to my friends and family about this product. It will be good for my makeup accessories and I got smooth skin and it's light tan. I use bronzer and highlight for my face apply smoothly. I'm not disappointed I just would like to use one
Paige U.
I got mine in amazon and I absolutely love it! It is great for any type of makeup but it works better for foundation and lipsticks. Need an organizer? Get this!