BY SOHGAVE

This is the Culinary Agave used and endorsed by Top Chefs & Authors: Ania Catalano (Baking with Agave), Elana Amsterdam ( The Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook) Matthew Kenney (Everyday Raw) and Catherine McCord and many more. see more...

Rene C.
Safford, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I drink tea like crazy!! In the mornings I have cup (If I don't have coffee that day) through out the day and right before bed. I like to sweeten my tea with honey but when I can't find pure honey or organic I grab Agave syrup instead of the sugary honey bear. Its got a nice light honey taste and I also like it because it dissolves quickly as well and at times I can get a bigger bottle then honey.
Molly Z.
When I was on vacation I had a fruit plate at breakfast one morning with a Greek yogurt/agave dip and it was delicious. I used this to recreate it at home and I recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer S.
I've used this in the past and like to sweeten pretty much anything with this! it's nice and sweet :)