BY SPIN MASTER

Who will get soaked first? Find out when you play Soggy Doggy, the showering, shaking, wet doggy game! Move your players around the board and take turns bathing this pup. But be careful! He loves to shake himself dry. If Soggy Doggy shakes all over you, wipe yourself off and head back to the start. The first one around the board wins! This anticipation-filled game of splishy splashy fun is great for kids and adults alike. So gather the family and get ready for a hilarious and exciting time with Soggy Doggy! Features* Soggy Doggy is the action-packed, suspense-filled board game of bath time fun* Race around the board and take turns giving Soggy Doggy a bath. But watch out! He loves to shake himself dry* Get soaked and you're sent back to start. Make it around the bathtub and you win* Board game for kids aged 4+. 2-4 players. Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included).ContentsIncluded: Soggy Doggy, Dog Frame, Bathtub, Game Board, 4 Game Pieces, 4 Tokens, 1 Die, InstructionsExpected Ship Date: October, 15 / 2017 see more...

Sandra J.
This game arrived last night and I had to review it by today, so the family was a bit rushed, but this was a fun way to end a work day/school night. It didn't take long to set up and read the instructions. Be sure to have 3 AA batteries and a phillip's head screwdriver on hand. You will also need a cup of water. We played on the kitchen table and it wasn't overly messy. I just kept a towel nearby. I love that you can roll the die and even young children can play because you just land on the color. The doggy is cute and great for sensory kids because it feels squishy. My youngest was worried about getting splashed, mostly because she was tired. My eldest was disappointed because he didn't get soaked (he's 11). The kids pointed out that the roll again '?' on the die was not necessary because it doesn't really contribute to the game. All-in-all it was a quick little game, well suited for pre-school through third grade. My big kids (9 and 11) are young at heart so they too will clamor to play.
Megan R.
My daughter got this for Christmas and LOVES it. She's 5 and this game is super easy for her. It's fun to play as a family. Easy to put together and take apart. When I take it apart, I drain the tub in my sink overnight. I also take the dog off and dry him as well, before putting back in the box.
Sarah D.
My daughter loves this game. It never fails to make us laugh and gets a non-messy amount of water on us. I can't think of anything we don't love about the game and we got it for $10 so it was certainly a great price for the amount of fun it's brought us. She usually wants to play this first out of all her board games!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
My daughter just had a birthday and this is one of the gifts that I purchased for her. She has not put this game down. She absolutely loves it. I highly recommend this game. It definitely keeps the kids involved for quite awhile..my kids don't want to stop playing at all.
Cassie P.
My kids absolutely loved this, "Showering, Shaking, Wet Doggy Game" from Spin Master. 😀 Their favorite part was washing the doggy, of course. The actual game board is bright and well made to withstand the water. The directions were also very easy to follow for my two kids who are both under 7 years old. We were all a little disappointed with how little the doggy actually shakes though. The game is best played on a hard surface that can withstand water or on a towel...not because the doggy shakes so much water, but because the shower head doesn't line up over the doggy's head very well and the water runs down onto the game board a bit. The only other weird thing that I experienced was when I washed and rinsed the doggy before first use, as per the instructions, his main "fur" got a little sticky (for lack of a better word) and clumped together a bit. It didn't affect playing the game at all, but it felt weird and I'm not sure how well Soggy Doggy will hold up with regular play. I have recently seen this game on sale for $14.99, which I feel would be a good value. Despite any of my reservations on the game, my kids think it's a lot of fun and we enjoyed playing as a family! I received this game for free for review purposes but all opinions are my own.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a super fun and exciting game. Its very unique. How you play the game is you roll the dice and move your character to the color you rolled. Then there's directions on that square. You either twist one of the knobs or push one of the knobs 1 or 2 times. And then after a random number of pumps and twists the wet soggy doggy shakes and that person wins and the game ends.
Its a very simple concept but the anticipation of the soggy doggy shaking and getting everyone a little wet with water droplets is very fun, funny and exciting as heck! Its perfect for family fun play time. We got this for our 2 year old who's almost 3. Seen the commercial on tv and wanted it really bad so we made an agreement that if he was a really good boy for the day and went to bed and ate dinner like a big boy (since these are always fights with a toddler lol) he could have it and he did so we surprised him to today. He was ok at it and then grew impatient and just wanted to play with the knobs and water and make him shake so it endex up being just a toy. But if you have a child of the correct age range or up this is a great option. We thought it was fun as adults so kids will definitely enjoy.
And honestly with the prices of games these days 20 dollars is an awesome deal for this type of game with everything except the 3 AA batteries needed. Super simple directions and it takes all of 5 min to read the directions and put it together and learn how to play.
The game is pretty simple so its great for younger kids as there's only 4 rules total and you can leave two out (the symbols on the dice that mean move ahead furthest player, etc.) If you wanted to make it even simpler.
The entire game is waterproof and so its easy to clean and dry. Its a pretty well made game other than the shower head. The way it connects is a bit flimsy but its not meant to be touched much anyway so it doesn't really affect the game. It will get your table wet if you play for a long time so keep a towel handy but if youre not playing with a two year old its just sprinkles of water here and there and maybe a little spilling from adding water since its a tad difficult to do that since the puppy takes up the whole tub and thats where the water goes.
Overall its a great, well made game thats fun for everyone and doesn't take all night like long and drawn out complicated games which makes it perfect for the entire family at any time.
I love the game and will keep it around for a long time.
Easy to find at any Wal-Mart.
Lex B.
St, AR
My step sisters favorite game to play! She's only 4 and loves it so much! Kids love getting messy and this is the best
Erynn W.
Saint Albert
Fun game but be prepared to get soaked. Easy to assemble and easy to clean. Maybe better for children 5+