BY SOGEVAL

Use to treat wounds and infections, hot spots, rain rot, ear infections, yeast infections and rashes. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing. Vetericyn is alcohol-free and iodine-free. Made with Microcyn Technology, Vetericyn Veterinary Formula is twice the potency of the FDA-cleared formula that has been used to treat over one million humans worldwide without a single serious adverse effect. This revolutionary antimicrobial wound treatment kills antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria, including MRSA, as well as fungi, viruses and spores. An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal's own neutrophils, Vetericyn will not harm healthy tissue. Being pH neutral, it should not sting when applied. see more...

Danielle B.
Laurel
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great for when your exotics get injured. My vet gave this to me for my hedgehog when she got a bacterial infection. It helped her skin improve. This is a needed for your animal first aid kit and every exotic owner should have one. When I run out I will be repurchasing
Angelina E.
Fresno, CA
This is the only stuff I know out there that really works for all my animals. There's no sting or pain when using so I would definitely recommend it...
Bri L.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As a wildlife Tech, I absolutely love this product. It is safe to use on every animal and makes a huge difference in wound healing.