BY SOG #27 in Tools

This stainless-steel knife will come in handy on your next fishing trip. It features a partially serrated edge and a straight edge tip making it perfect for skinning and boning fish. see more...

• Is this knife biluky? Will it fit comfortably in your poc...2 Answers
  • Bought for Christmas present.any good?1 Answers
  • What's the quality like? I'm wondering if it dulls fast? 2 Answers
kieron l.
Dover
pretty nice knife and the steel is decent but it was not as light as i had hoped and the picket clip was a bit clunky and tended to hook on stuff. Not a huge fan of sog but when they make a good product they make a Good product! if your looking for a light to mid use product choose this!
Kim W.
Maple Heights, OH
My husband is obsessed with sog. He swears by this knife. He was in the navy and this is what they are issued. So you know this is a great knife. It's not that Pricy and worth all the money! Go get this knife!!
Axel T.
Wetumpka
This was a pretty good knife to me I carried it every day for several months I only stopped because I misplaced it, but overall it's a good knife and maintained its edge for the most part under heavy use, if prefer a tougher steel such as S30V for heavier use but for light to mild work it'll do great.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Love this knife! I use this knife for surf fishing. The finish holds up well to the salt water and does not rust. It's sharp and a has a very pointy tip. The tip is good for cleaning out lure eyelets.
Great knife! Wouldn't take another knife fishing.
Kirstie B.
I love SOG. I think their products are great. they are high quality. Their knives are sharp, well made and the price is great. They are easy to find at Target, Walmart and online at their website. they offer a wide array of products and tools... something for everyone.
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
This knife really comes in handy, it comes with a really sharp blade. My husband likes to carry it around with him while he goes fishing he says it's really great to cut the fish lines. I recommend this to anyone that loves being outdoors!
Maria P.
I've never heard of this brand
But looking at it it looks like it's good quality
Looks sharp which is always good
I don't know what you would call them but the teeth on it also look pretty sharp
I'm into it
And want one for myself 😊
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This knife is great. It came with a razor sharp blade that has held its edge. I recommend it for anyone that never knows what the day may throw at you.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
I like to carry a knife to protect myself this ine seems nice a little more pricy then I usually soend, its probably a better quality.
Caitlin H.
Henderson, KY
Husband loves this knife, he's always looking for a sharp knife and this is his favorite. Would also be a fantastic gift for any man!!
Eric W.
Blacklick, OH
Is this knife biluky? Will it fit comfortably in your pocket?
Hayley H.
Mason, MI
What's the quality like? I'm wondering if it dulls fast?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Bought for Christmas present.any good?