Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapSoftsoap
Softsoap White Tea & Berry Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

Softsoap® White Tea & Berry Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

by Softsoap

Softsoap® White Tea & Berry Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

Earn $215/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $392/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $217/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Softsoap® White Tea & Berry Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap!
LaToya D.
Softsoap® White Tea & Berry Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by LaToya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells soooooo good! Thick so it doesn't take much to get the job done! I love this fragrance of white tea and berry fusion!!! Highly recommended and buying again. This refill was only $3 and some ¢s. Sooo worth it! As you can see, I use it like crazy!
Chandra G.
Wonderful scent, gentle on the hands, and fights germs leaving your hand squeaky clean. It is a very thin liquidy formula which I've found others to be more concentrated. However this gets the job done and won't leave your hand feeling dry. This can be found at Target for about $2. Go try it.
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Great product that gets the job done, i like how clean it makes my hands feel after washing them with this soap. the refills come at a decent price i feel is worth the money. I like to make sure to have a few refills in the house, helps kill germs so my family and i wont get sick
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Softsoap® White Tea & Berry Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Melissa B.
This is for sure my family’s go to hand soap! We buy it in many different sizes and scents and it’s next to every sink in our house. They all smell great and are super effective at cleansing and disinfecting. They’re also super affordable, we buy them in bulk at BJ’s. I love the design and the pump, it’s easy for my 5 year old daughter to use so she can wash her hands herself without using the entire bottle 🤣 I definitely recommend this brand!!!!
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I am very happy with SoftSoap because my hands feel clean and great. The price is so affordable. I don’t know how I would improve it. It cost like 1. 50 everyone can use it. I recommend everyone try the hand soap.
Amy D.
South Bend, IN
Softsoap® White Tea & Berry Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Amy D.
I love soaps that sud up and this soap does a wonderful job of that. It smells great and leaves my hands nice and clean. This is also a very affordable brand of soap. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Veronica J.
Brandon, FL
Kills germs while leaving your hands smelling good and refreshed. My kids love the scent
Elma A.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love this hand soft. It scents so nice, and your hands feels so soft after washing it.
Gloria A.
Fullerton, CA
Great smell and I would recommend! We have a lot of kids at our house and we use this in the guest bathroom and they all love it! It gets them to clean their hands and it's not too pricey and affordable! It is also easy to find in common stores like Target and Walmart!
Nudar N.
Brooklyn, NY
My bathroom has a constant supply of this soap daily, because it provides the clean that it promises. The scent is quite refreshing, and it is so affordable for the amount of product you get! A little goes a long way for this product, and it is a constant repurchase.