BY SOFTSOAP

Small accents make all the difference! treat yourself to an indulgent hand washing experience, with the enticing scent of jasmine bouquet in a package you are proud to display. Collect all three of our exquisite fragrances from the softsaopbrand vintage collection, to beautify every sink in your home.

Jennifer B.
Savoy
Absolutely love this scent! We go thru a lot of hand soap in our home and Softsoap is one of our go to brands. I love the designer scents and my husband after working in the garage all day, doesn't mind washing with the floral scents. Our guests always compliment the soap. I do however find my hands dry out, but I was my hands up to 25 times a day, so I believe the brand wouldn't matter at all with this issue.
Michelle F.
I love the scent of this product. It's floral and present without being overwhelming. You know it's a jasmine scent but the smell doesn't travel, it's confined to your hands. It's an excellent cleaner and really takes care of my hands after I've been gardening. My favorite thing, though, is how elegant the bottle looks when it's on my sink. It's a great price too!
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I have bought the Softsoap Jasmine Bouquet liquid hand soap a lot; especially for the bathroom that my 3 daughters share hoping that the wonderful scent would help them to remember to wash their hands more. It worked!! They love it as much as I do and it does not dry out their little hands as harshly as others especially the anti-bacterial ones.
Linsay A.
Miami
Para empezar es un jabon liquido muy útil, ayuda a una buena higiene de las manos y evita que se le adhieran bacterias en cada uso, que es lo que pasa con los jabones de mano o en barra, aparte de una buena higiene tiene un buen olor a Jasmin que causa tranquilidad y es mi olor favorito ya que me relaja y a la vez que mis manos se ponen suaves.
Melissa E.
Tifton, GA
My favorite smell is cucumber melon so I just had to try this product! I have a toddler so I am constantly washing my hands and my toddlers hands. The smell is amazing and even my son always comments on it when we wash our hands. It leaves your hands feeling clean and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Terri S.
My family looks for value and efficient cleaning power when purchasing liquid hand soap and with Softsoap you get both! My favorite scent is Jasmine Bouquet as it is exotic and fresh: I feel like I am getting a mini spa treatment for my hands. I highly recommend this soap for those who like a great value and fabulous scent!
Jonviéve R.
Chicago , Il
LOVE the smell of this soap. Throughout the day I use several soaps on my hands while at work and my hands tend to dry out . When I get home I use this and I feel the difference. Plus the smell relaxes me after a long day. Yes its just soap but hey I'm a mom of three boys and its nice to smell something sweet once in a while
Ashley D.
Fountain Hills
I really loved this handsoap. I got a few of the scents in this collection at Target and I loved the colors and coordinated them to each of the bathrooms. This one was my favorite smelling and I will by it again when I run out of the soaps I bought in Paris. Definitely a nice upgrade from the classic softsoap hand soaps.
Carolyn K.
I've used softsoap my whole life, it's the only brand of soap my family buys. When I saw this in stores, it blew away my expectations for the brand. They really stepped up their game! The scent is beautiful, and unlike the old aquarium packaging, this packaging is beautiful and I'd even leave it out on my counter as is!
Victoria H.
Keller, TX
I love howfeels and smells and have used it for a long time. I've used other but they have either chapped and dried out my hands or were too greasy. I use it daily in my my bathroom and by my kitchen sink. I have other soft soaps in my other bathrooms. I try different fragrance for them. Great product.😊😊😊