Softsoap kids ninja turtles liquid hand soap - 8.5 oz

Olivia M.
Memphis, TN
Softsoap has made it easier with this soap to get my son to wash his hands! It used too be a hassle but now the only hassle is going to the store to buy more because he washes his hands so much and uses it up quickly! Recommend!
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
My son of course loves this soap because it's characterized , I love it because it gets him to constantly wash his hands lol . It also smells good and feels soft on the skin . If you have little ones definitely get them these characterized soaps , they'll be very clean lol -A
Brittany P.
Fairfield, CA
I originally purchased this hand soap for my son, he was not very good about washing his hands and was complaining of the soap making him small too, "girly". So I picked this up to appeal to a little boy. It has worked wonders on creating better hand washing habits. He LOVES Ninja Turtles, and I LOVE that he is washing his hands consistently. It is also nice that I can pick up a bit bottle of the foaming soap refill and reuse the bottle. I think we have had this same bottle for about a year (maybe more) and aside from being a little gunky on the bottom (outside, not in the bottle), it still looks great!
Jessica  J.
Argillite, KY
I bought this soap for my boys, but I had to sneak some for myself! Lol. Softsoap is the brand I buy the most for hand soap. They always have a great variety of scents and you can't beat the price. My youngest son is 5, and he sometimes has a hard time pushing down on the soap pump when he's washing his hands. He had no issues whatsoever using this pump. He wants to do everything himself, so this makes it easier for him to do just that! The thing I like the best is that you don't need to use a lot, and it smells good! I definitely recommend this hand soap, especially if you have little ones.
Shawna H.
Laveen , AZ
My kids always had a hard time using regular soap, as the consistency was so thick it would either dry out and clog the dispenser, or would get everywhere. Since they are Ninja Turtle fans, I thought I'd try out the foaming soap, as it's not only a much more fun consistency, it is also by a brand I've used since my own childhood. I'm happy to report my kids now LOVE their foam soap, and have had zero issues using it since! I do have to occasionally tell them to stop using it, as they have so much fun covering their hands in it :) I would definitely recommend this product!
Caurel R.
Vermillion, SD
My 6 year old son LOVES ninja turtles! When he saw this in the store he HAD to have it. 😂 I love how clean it gets his hands. Anything from syrup to mud, clay and glue comes right off of his hands. Not to mention that he loves to wash his hands now! I hardly ever have to ask him to. If only life were always so simple! This soap doesn't leave your hands dry or super scented like other hand soaps (but it does smell good)! I always buy the soaps with added moisturizers for myself and my son has dry skin so I was hesitant, but he's had no issues.
Quianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these soaps for my lil boy, I always stock up for his bathroom.. His favorite!!!! Smells great and loves the cartoons on the front of it.... Great for kids....
Samantha N.
Poway, CA
I live in a house full of family members, one of those being my four year old nephew. Now I'm sure if you have kids, getting children to wash their hands the CORRECT way is a task. You have to constantly remind them "did you use soap? Go use soap" because they often forget. But having this soap that not only smells wonderful but also has this awesome picture of the Ninja Turtles on it helped me and my nephew out greatly. He was always asking "can I use the ninja turtles?" Or telling me "I washed with the ninja turtles!". Very quickly my problem was solved and his little hands were the cleanest ever!
Macy C.
Prescott, WI
I actually babysit for some kids that HATE washing their hands, I heard about this soap online and decided to purchase it and have the 6 year old and 4 year old try it out. They absolutely love it! Their favorite part is that it foams up, which is more entertaining for them. They actually used it up and begged their parents to buy it for them. I never thought kids would be so excited about soap! It also smells great which is a big plus. I really recommend this product for kids, teens and adults because I actually have continued using it as well.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I bought this for my kids, but to be honest, I end up using it more myself. Purchased at CVS, and have been using it daily ever since. I was super pleasantly surprised with how wonderful it smells! And the scent lasts for quite a long time, but without being overwhelming and perfume-y. And most importantly, it gets rid of tricky messes like grease and oil from cooking, and leaves me feeling clean every time.