BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Spa Radiant Exfoliating with Mineral Sea Salts Body Wash
  • "Love this stuff! It make your skin so soft! I don't have sensitive skin, so the abrasion doesn't bother me, although i do think its perfectly fine for sensitive skin. I bought over 10 bottles over the years and i will continue to purchase. " in 10 reviews
  • "I have both sensitive and dry skin and greatly benefit from using this product. The exfoliate beads help to keep my skin soft and minerals provide moisture." in 7 reviews
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my absolute favorite soap of all time. the smell is so good it's so fresh. and I love the exfoliating beads. after using this soap my skin feels great and all I want to do is smell myself. it's a great price but a hard find.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
This body wash works fabulously while using a self tanner. The exfoliating beads help to keep your skin very smooth and soft. It helps the skin look more vibrant. It is inexpensive and is definitely worth the buy.
Jamie H.
Lakewood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product. I don't know how much exfoliating it actually does, but the scent is nice. It has a pretty good value for the price, as it is pretty affordable. It's grainy, so it leaves you feeling soft afterward. It's not a deep exfoliation, but still leaves you feeling good.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Soft soap is fantastic. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. And I love the sea salt exfoliant! It helps to make my skin feel even softer after using it. And don't get me started on the smell! It smell great! Plus it's very affordable!
Babette J.
Dumas, TX
Loved the smell, and was hoping to love the rest of it as well. Unfortunately for me, I finally found the Softsoap product that dries my skin out after use, if I don't immediately apply a lotion. Initially, it does make my skin feel soft and smooth, but within minutes of getting out of the shower, I notice how ashy my skin gets.
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
Smells like the beach and has a beautiful light exfoliation. I have generally sensitive skin so this gives me the gentle scrub but still leaves me feeling clean. The only problem I have with these soaps is that the scent doesnt last very long after the shower.
Maryssa V.
I love the fresh clean scent. The exfoliating salt leaves my skin soft and smooth. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.  It's a great value at a great price. Long lasting clean feeling, nice gender neutral scent. Definitely recommend! Love it!
Alisha N.
Pace, FL
Amazing value!!! The scent and exfoliating feeling has got to be my favorite features of this body wash. For the price range, I don't know of a better product. I would recommend this to anyone with normal skin that's looking for a new soap.
Alexis B.
Philadelphia, PA
Very nice scent and clean feeling, but not any more exfoliating than other body washes I've used. I would use again but wouldn't go out of my way to buy it now that I've finished the bottle.
Kristina G.
Villa Rica , Ga
Have you ever used a body wash that captured the attention of all your senses? I have. The moment you open a bottle of Soft-soap Spa Radiant Body Wash - Exfoliating with Sea Minerals your taken away by the scent of the sea. The luxurious lather wraps your skin as it exfoliates making your skin silky smooth and radiant. Leaving a kiss from the ocean on your body.
Nataly S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
does it leave soft skin?