BY SOFTSOAP

Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Philadelphia, PA
Softsoap Soothing Aloe Vera Moisturizing Hand Soap is one my favorite Softsoap choices! It's thick and creamy liquid leaves my hands feeling moisurized & clean. The fact that it contains aloe vera for healing is a major plus for me. I also love the fact that it lathers well, allowing both hands to be coated completely with just a few drops. This allows it to last longer as well. The scent is also mild enough that my teenage son and significant other doesn't complain that it smells to girly, like me. It's completely neutral, and I like that. This is a great brand for any household, especially when having both male/female guests. It's not to overbearing in scent, but cleans thoroughly.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Temecula , CA
I use this soap every day, I have it in 2 bathrooms AND my kitchen! I get compliments almost every day from my boyfriend about how incredibly soft my hands are and I give almost all credit to this soap! I'm constantly using harsh cleaning products and my hands are prone to being dried out but using this every day has prevented that. I rarely put lotion on my hands which is why I give so much credit to this soap. On top of being moisturizing, it smells amazing! The smell along will make you want to use it again!
Ian L.
Ian L.
North Augusta, SC
As a middle school teacher, I wash my hands every time I pass a sink. I switched from the Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers (White Tea and Berry Fusion) to the Soothing Aloe Vera formula in hopes of being able to keep my hands and nails more moisturized. I was pleasantly pleased with the results. My hands did feel softer and the scent was crisp and fresh. It was a great value and I have since purchased two more for my classroom and the teacher's lounge.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I use this product everyday!! I keep the moisturizing hand soaps near my sinks in the bathroom or kitchen! They're great for washing your hands because they add moisture into your skin and don't dry out your hands from being in constant water. The fragrances are also very pleasant... The soaps with aloe Vera add a soothing feeling to your skin and add an extra punch to the moisture!! So far i highly recommend and will continue to use!!!
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
This is consistently the brand of hand soap used in whatever living situation I am in at college. These run very inexpensive, and come in a variety of scents. This one in particular isn't overbearing and it provides a nice bit of moisture. I hate having extremely dry and ashy hands after washing my hands and then not having any moisturizer after to tackle that. With this scent, I don't have to worry about any embarrassing dryness.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
We have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. We have tried other, cheaper alternatives, but have not been happy. This particular brand from this manufacturer does not cause redness and irritation, like some of the other scents. We wash our hands a lot, because we have pets, kids & play outside a lot so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent. This brand and this scent fits the bill just fine.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
Fort Sill, OK
I wash my hands consistently, therefore I wanted something that cleans, non drying, inexpensive, and mellow scented. Been using this product for years and my husband likes it too. A hand soap that I leave at my kitchen sink as well as guest restrooms. After a couple of rinses, I can definitely feel the difference on how soft my hands get. Also motivates me to wash my hands more without dreading to reapply lotion.
Chase M.
Chase M.
Las Vegas, NV
I developed crazy allergies to everything scented thanks to some antibiotics I had to take. If anything is too offensive, and I touch my face, my face not only breaks out in a rash, but my eyes become swollen, and it's unbearable. Thankfully, Softsoap Soothing Aloe Vera has no lingering fragrance and is completely unoffensive. And unlike other handsoap, Softsoap won't leave your hands feeling like sandpaper.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oxnard , CA
I have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. I have tried other, cheaper alternatives, but have not been happy. This particular brand from this manufacturer does not cause redness and irritation, like some of the other scents. I wash my hands a lot, because we have a lot of pets, so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent. This brand and this scent fits the bill just fine.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Manteca, CA
I use this brand and this sent very often. It is extremely inexpensive. You can get a big bottle for refill extremely cheap. And I love the aloe in it. And that the scent is mutual for me amd my family of 4 boys. They dont like the girly bath and body works scents i put in there sometimes. So the smell is very mutual and smells really good still amd very inexpensive and leaves your hands feeling great
Erica W.
Erica W.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
What is everyone's favorite scent?