BY SOFTSOAP #61 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Softsoap® Brand Moisturizing Hand Soap.
Soothing aloe vera.
Good for 800+dispenses.
Refill.
56 fl oz (1.75 qt) 1.65 L. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Sarah A.
Logan, WV

This is my favorite ‘affordable’
hand soap. It’s great for my sensitive skin and keeps my hands from drying out
in the winter. I also love the fresh clean scent of aloe vera. I bought a cute ceramic
soap dispenser to use this in and it’s long lasting at this size. With three
people in my house this usually lasts us for months.

Blair C.
Orlando, FL
This hand soap is great! It smells good and clean. It makes your hands soft!
Aloe is very good for your skin. It has great benefits. Some soaps are harsh on your skin, but this soap is very gentle and the aloe helps! You can find this hand soap anywhere! They sell it at the dollar store for $1 and sometimes at Publix they are $1 or BOGO! When I saw them at The Dollar store, I was so happy!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap is the house soap that our family uses. We like it that it gets our hands clean without any frill or nonsense. The refill bottle allows us to fill up the soap container without having to buy soap containers all the time.
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite softsoap hand soaps. It not only cleans the most nasty of messes but it also keeps my hands nice and smooth. Most soaps dry my hands out even worse then they are but when I use this soap it actually repairs my hands to feeling baby smooth. I love the soft aloe smell that is left behind as well.
Lauren B.
Corona, CA
I don't know what it is about the bathroom next to my office, but we just can't manage to keep hand soap in it! I found myself constantly in need of refilling the dispenser. My work uses generic hand soap (which is pretty runny), so people run through it quickly. I bought this large refill container to help with the issue. I refilled the bottle with this instead of the generic stuff. Since this is thicker, it seemed to last longer. Everyone enjoyed using it, as the aloe helps to moisturize, and we're all washing our hands a lot. This refill bottle is 56 oz of soap (which lasts a LONG time unless you have 30 ladies using it). At home, I could fill up to 800 small dispensers with this (meaning one bottle would last me years). It's a great buy and far cheaper than buying the small individual dispensers every time. I highly recommend it.
Courtney F.
Millersburg, PA
The soft soap aloe vera soap is awesome! It lathers very well gives a great clean feeling. It also cleans whatever may come on your hands well smells great! I love how it has the moisturizer of aloe in it. The scent isn't over powering just enough that if you smell your hands you can smell it. It's not too runny but not too clumped either. I really like how it comes in refills so I can do my bulk shopping,not spend a lot, but also get a name brand product. The small pump lasts us quite a while.i really I have no complaints with this soap. Thanks for reading!!!
Jenni W.
New Market, MN
This is great for my sensitive skin. I work in the dental field and wash my hands frequently throughout the day and this soap doesn't dry out my hands or irritate my skin.
Tracy O.
Fullerton, CA
I like the way it smells, and the way my hands feel after washing them. Usually I have a problem with hand soaps drying out my hands, causing me to use lotion straight after, but having tried this brand and scent I haven't had the trouble any more. My only gripe is that when you do use this product the pump doesn't reach the bottom perfectly. Thus, not all the product is used up before having to refill. But this isn't that big of a deal. The refill bottles do last a long time, and I find it better than continually buying the soap dispensers themselves.
Chloe P.
Austin, TX
This soap does its job? I have it in my bathroom and use it multiple times a day. It cleans my hands well enough, but i wouldn't exactly call it moisturizing. I've been using this soap for the better part of a year and the skin on my hands doesn't feel any better (or worse) than before. But on the upside I've barely made a dent in it! I've used maybe 1/4th of the bottle. So this refill will definitely be lasting me awhile. Which is great for my wallet. Overall its just soap to me, and I'll probably be trying something different next.
Nicole R.
Anytime I have company, I'm told over and over again how much they love my soap. I take it out of the store bought casing and put it into my own cute dispenser, so I'm constantly asked what it contains. Most of the time, the answer comes as a surprise. I've visited a friend's house after letting my secret slip, and to no surprise, each room of their house is filled with aloe vera softsoap!