BY SOFTSOAP

Treat hands to the soothing experience of Softsoap®Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap. The rich, creamy aloe vera hand soap formula cleans and softens hands with light moisturizers.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep a stock of this in refill under my bathroom sink. Having 4 kids, anyone knows how important hand washing is! Its a great formula and gentle on the skin...I li e the aloe Vera for the added moisture.the hand pump also makes washing simple for little hands!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always buy this soft soap. It’s not harsh on your hands. It leaves your hands feeling moisturized. It’s gentle and doesn’t break my hands out. It’s not pricey at all. I always get mine at Walmart or target.
Amy V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My parents love this product a lot and so I myself would pick it up here and there. Soft soap is a good brand that carries good quality products. This won’t disappoint.
Cassondra M.
Boston, MA
There’s so many different scents of this hand soap. I usually get them at target or Walmart because they are the cheapest. But even though they are cheap they worn really well and the soap isn’t really thick where it’s hard to rub off.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Softsoap Soothing Aloe Vera Moisturizing Hand Soap is one my favorite Softsoap choices! It's thick and creamy liquid leaves my hands feeling moisturized & clean. The fact that it contains aloe vera for healing is a major plus for me. I also love the fact that it lathers well, allowing both hands to be coated completely with just a few drops. This allows it to last longer as well. The scent is also mild enough that my teenage son and significant other doesn't complain that it smells to girly, like me. It's completely neutral, and I like that. This is a great brand for any household, especially when having both male/female guests. It's not to overbearing in scent, but cleans thoroughly.
Trinity B.
Marysville, OH

We have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. We have tried other, cheaper alternatives, but have not been happy. This particular brand from this manufacturer does not cause redness and irritation, like some of the other scents. We wash our hands a lot, because we have a lot of pets, so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent. This brand and this scent fits the bill just fine.

You can likely get a better deal by shopping around. A recent price for a Softsoap refill at Target (on sale) is $4.15 for 56 oz. If you use your Target Redcard that is another 5% off, or $3.94. Comparing the storebrand at Walmart, I found that it was not any cheaper--$3.97 for 56 oz. So, waiting for the product on sale at Target, for example, seems to be a good strategy.

Here's an interesting tidbit about Aloe Vera: Thousands of years ago, the ancient Egyptians called Aloe Vera the "plant of immortality". They held the plant in such high regard, that they honored their deceased pharaohs with a burial gift of this! (Aloe vera, I mean, not Softsoap!) Well, I don't think it's really the "plant of immortality," but we like it for our hands.

In case you're interested, the manufacturer lists these ingredients. Probably not actually much aloe vera, since it's way down the list:

* Water
* Tetrasodium EDTA
* Glycerin
* Poloxamer 124
* Hydrolyzed Silk

If you're interested in other liquid soap products with Aloe Vera, you might try these, but some are much more expensive:

All in all an excellent product at a reasonable price. Plus, our hands like it. We will continue to buy, but I
don't think we'll be burying any of it with anyone soon.
Jamie H.
Lakewood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It is creamy and it smells nice. The refill is a better price point than buying small bottle after small bottle. I find that it leaves my hands feeling a little moisturized after I use it, which is a nice bonus. There are better scents, but there is something soothing about the aloe vera.
enes r.
Waterbury , Ct
I am one to always wash my hands , I wash my hands at least 10 times a day and thats just off of head , i love this soap the smell stays on your hands forever ! your hands always feel softer and really clean after you use the soap it is very great soap over all i am very satisfied
Erica W.
Central Point, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is everyone's favorite scent?
Earn $216/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $337/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $300/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)

Amazon