Softsoap® Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap

Treat hands to the soothing experience of Softsoap®Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap. The rich, creamy aloe vera hand soap formula cleans and softens hands with light moisturizers.

Iss it. Good for ur hands or skin?
Does this smell like aloe Vera?
I Enjoy soft soap and when I’m looking for hand soap it’s often a brand I choose
Start your review of Softsoap® Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Burlington
I’m a fan of this basic softsoap. It has a very mild fragrance, and moisturizes your skin a bit but at the same time cleans well enough to get even my 10 year old boy’s hands clean. A little also goes a very long way. I never need more than half a pump to do a thorough job of washing which makes it very economical.
Brampton , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand soap is great! Washing your hands frequently is a MUST and this hand soap does not dry out your skin. It has a nice scent to it and it is very affordable. It is a gentle soap for my little ones as well so I would definitely recommend this product! Softsoap® Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap
We have sensitive skin in our house and we're finding that during the winter our hands were dry and cracking. I switched to softsoap soothing aloe Vera and have seen complete improvement. It is super affordable and they offer a bulk sized container to do refills, which I feel is better for the environment.
Barrie , ON
This is a very afforable handsoap which doesn't completely dry your hands out, even if you wash your hands quite often. Other soaps can leave my hands cracking and painful, especially in the winter, so I definitely prefer this. If you want a very affordable and simple hand soap, this is the one.
TORONTO, ON
I love the Softsoap line! It is super gentle on your hands when water is not soften and does it’s job. I normally bring a travel size of this around because my hands are super sensitive to other bar soaps when I travel. I also have this all around my bathrooms for my family and guest to use.
Innerkip, ON
I personally am not a fan of Softsoap, but we have a large refillable tub in the house that we use just so not to waste it. I don’t feel like it’s really cleansing anything off my hands, but that may be because I like foaming hand soaps a lot better. It’s not so bad for the price though.
Niagara Falls , ON
I have bought this hand soap for beside my sinks in my house for years I'm a big hand washer this one is not harsh on my hand the aloe helps I'm sure ...and I find there's not a huge amount of fragrance so that's good also ..I would recommend and will be repurchasing as I run out
A basic necessity. Doesn’t dry out my skin. Eliminates the germs. I don’t see any cons accept that it could be more moisturizing. It’s affordable and it’s good for fillip up the soap dispensers around your house. I’ve been using it since I was 3 and I’ve never had a problem.
Abbotsford, BC
This is a classic hand soap that almost every retailer has in their washrooms. Feels great on the skin as it also moisturizer as you lather, especially for times like now where everyone is constantly washing their hands. Super cheap, you can even find this at the local dollar store for a good sized bottle.
Victoria
this is honestly the only hand soap I use and the main reason why it’s because it has aloe vera which doesn’t dry up my hands and it comes in handy because I wash my hands ridiculously! so I don’t have to moisturize them as often as I would if there isn’t Aloe vera
Ask a question to the Influenster community...