BY SOFTSOAP

Treat hands to the soothing experience of Softsoap®Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap. The rich, creamy aloe vera hand soap formula cleans and softens hands with light moisturizers.

Water,sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate,laureth-3,cocamidopropyl betaine,glycol stearate,sodium chloride,fragrance,polyquaternium-7,DMDM hydantoin,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,citric acid,aloe barbadensis leaf juice,tetrasodium EDTA,glycerin,poloxamer 124,hydrolyzed silk

Buy on Amazon
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Softsoap Soothing Aloe Vera Moisturizing Hand Soap is one my favorite Softsoap choices! It's thick and creamy liquid leaves my hands feeling moisturized & clean. The fact that it contains aloe vera for healing is a major plus for me. I also love the fact that it lathers well, allowing both hands to be coated completely with just a few drops. This allows it to last longer as well. The scent is also mild enough that my teenage son and significant other doesn't complain that it smells to girly, like me. It's completely neutral, and I like that. This is a great brand for any household, especially when having both male/female guests. It's not to overbearing in scent, but cleans thoroughly.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I keep a stock of this in refill under my bathroom sink. Having 4 kids, anyone knows how important hand washing is! Its a great formula and gentle on the skin...I li e the aloe Vera for the added moisture.the hand pump also makes washing simple for little hands!
Freddricka L.
This is the hand soap that I am currently have in my bathroom. I really enjoy the light fragrance of this hand soap. My favorite thing about this product is the softness that it leaves on your hand. Many soaps leave your hands with a dry feeling after washing them, but this soap does not leave my hands feeling dried out. It is very moisturizing and it is inexpensive which is a plus.
Amy V.
My parents love this product a lot and so I myself would pick it up here and there. Soft soap is a good brand that carries good quality products. This won’t disappoint.
Tasneem A.
It is a very cheap but really nice hand wash. This is a staple product in our household. Its not very long lasting but its gentle on the skin and good value for the price it retails for. I am always repurchasing it and would recommend it to others as well.
Cassondra M.
Boston
There’s so many different scents of this hand soap. I usually get them at target or Walmart because they are the cheapest. But even though they are cheap they worn really well and the soap isn’t really thick where it’s hard to rub off.
Jamie H.
Lakewood, WA
It is creamy and it smells nice. The refill is a better price point than buying small bottle after small bottle. I find that it leaves my hands feeling a little moisturized after I use it, which is a nice bonus. There are better scents, but there is something soothing about the aloe vera.
Nicole F.
Lakewood, OH
Great lather, very silky luxurious feel to it. A little bit goes a long way. The fragrance is not overwhelming, has a clean smell to it. My kids definitely love to wash their hands now. It makes you want to wash your hands because it gives your hands a soft pampered feel.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a great soap to have around the house especially for anyone with allergies. My dad is sensitive to smells and hates all the bath and body works soaps my sister uses so we keep this in the house for him. It's got a mild gentle smell that not string and won't bother anyone sensitive to smells and it's also not drying which is great during winter. It's a great price as well!
Erica W.
Central Point, OR
What is everyone's favorite scent?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where have you purchased this?