Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapSoftsoap
Softsoap Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap

Softsoap® Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap

Softsoap® Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap

is this hydrating?
Iss it coconut fragrance ?
Start your review of Softsoap® Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap!
Ken J.
Columbia, SC
Softsoap® Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Softsoap® Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap comes out the bottle easily and silky to the touch. Leaves hands soft and refreshed with a light smell. Sits perfectly by thr sink and the price is reasonable.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Softsoap® Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Kennessa M.
Scent: Lavender I absolutely love this hand soap. The smell is not overwhelming, but quite pleasant and calming. I appreciated the lather that occurred while washing my hands and I most certainly loved how moisturized my hands were after drying. A must have for frequent hand washing. Unbeatable price!
Jenette S.
Visalia, CA
Softsoap® Soothing Aloe Vera Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Jenette S.
I like the scent and cleans well. It's antibacterial as well, wash the yucky germs away. I buy this brand all the time. I recommend because it's a go to classic. I usually get mines from 99 cent and more store. I love this bathroom hand wash soap.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,314 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I love the soft soap with the Aloe Vera, helps your hands to feel soft after washing instead of dry. Pretty inexpensive to I would definitely recommend this product
Natalee C.
Arlington, VA
Although I love to experiment and try out MANY of Softsoaps amazing hand soap scents and varieties, this one is always my go-to hand soap. You will always find this large refill readily available in most stores, and usually at very reasonable prices. The Soothing Aloe Vera is a thicker creamier soap with a soft fresh scent everyone will be okay with. I've tried many of the off brand versions, they just never seem to last as long or create as much of a lather while washing. I have used this soap for years, and highly recommend it!
Lointenté N.
Brooklyn
OMG smells good, feels soft on the hands and feels so clean........I love to use me all the time lol even when my hands are not dirty just so I could smell the cleanness and the softness
Sravani G.
Milwaukee, WI
It has no foam on it and I didn't liked it. It leaves greasiness on hands. I wish it could be some what concentrated.
Melanie Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves your hands really smooth and clean. Has an nice smell to it. And lasted a while. I recommend.
Savannah R.
Portales, NM
This is the best brand of handsoap by far and this one smells great! I will continue to buy this brand
Xee L.
Sacramento, CA
I have these for the bathroom at my salon. I absolutely love how convenient it is for me to refill my soap dispenser. I love the scent but most important is I know that it doesn't strip the hands of its moisture. I do get a lot of compliments from my clients on how nice it smells and how soft their hands feel afterwards.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ki W.
Summerville, SC
Luxery V.
sheboygan
il y a un an
Kelli S. il y a un an
Yes! This kind is especially awesome because it smells good and the aloe Vera keeps your hands soft and doesn’t dry them out!