BY SOFTSOAP

Lupita S.
Ferris, Tx
The Black Orchid hand soap has a lovely fragrance! The only thing I could suggest to improve the product is to add moisturizers. My cuticles get so dry...and I wash my hands a LOT in the course of a day! I have to apply hand cream almost every time I finish washing my hands. But, I have to say, this is good quality soap, rinses off easily, smells GREAT, is reasonably priced, and the package it comes in makes it pretty easy to refill my dispensers in bath & kitchen without making a mess.
Caroline R.
Cullowhee, NC
This soap is fairly inexpensive, especially since it's one of my favorite hand soaps. It's infused with pearl extract (how fancy), as well as exotic "Black Orchid & Shea Butter." Besides it smelling AMAZING, it always leaves my skin feeling soft and very clean. And it's dermatologist tested, so it works very well with my sensitive skin. If I could bring a tub of this with me to college, I would. I highly recommend it.
Paige W.
Hugoton, KS
We use this in our household. In my home, we have four children under 5, and I have to make sure my children are cleaning their hands with what I believe to be, the best soap possible. This soap, smells phenomenal, and my kids love to wash their hands because of it. We also love that we can walk away knowing we've done the best for our hands and immune systems by washing with Softsoap :)
Jessie S.
Weymouth, MA
I purchase supplies for my office regularly. When it comes to hand soap for our kitchen, Target always has tons of different Softsoap scents for me to choose from. The softening Black Orchid smells great and like all Softsoap products, is gentle on your skin. As great as Black Orchid was, I think our office's favorite scent is still crisp cucumber & melon.
Shanta Y.
Dacula, GA
Let's just talk about Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap in the Beach Orchid fragrance. Well I'm kinda bias because orchids are my favorite flowers, but this soap smells Amazing and it leaves your hands clean, residue free, with a lovely fragrance, you'll think you put a little perfume on. You can't go wrong with this product.
Lexyy F.
West Columbia, SC
I love the scent of this handsoap! It smells heavenly and I love how silky my hands feel afterwards.

I buy this product in bulk, and especially when its in sale. Even my roommates ask me for my soap all the time because they love it too.

Always have this on hand. Its great for when guests come over also.
Tracy L.
Anderson, SC

We have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. We have tried other, cheaper alternatives, but have not been happy. This particular brand from this manufacturer does not cause redness and irritation, like some of the other scents. We wash our hands a lot, because we have a lot of pets, so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent. This brand and this scent fits the bill just fine.
Kasidy J.
Reed Creek
I love the fragrance and ABSOLUTELY loved how soft and clean my hands felt afterward! Soft soap premium Liquid Hand Soap, Softening Black Orchid soothes the skin while clearing away germs and leaves your hands smelling fresh and wonderfully scented! Definetly A favorite of all hand soaps!
Misti M.
Kingsland, AR
The particular soap is a favorite in out household. The smell is amazing and it last for quite some time after using. This soap is good for helping kill germs and it encourages good hand washing skills for little girls. The smell is a bit girly so it may not be the best choice for everyone.
Tailinett O.
Kissimmee, FL
I really love the scent of the Soft-soap Hand Soap in Black Orchid! I find that the lather is excellent and just as good as many of the Bath and Body Works soaps at less than half the price. I will continue to purchase this hand soap because the quality is great and so is the price.