Softsoap® Skin Essentials Moisturizing Nutra Oil Body Wash uploaded by Patricia Lynn L.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Skin Essentials Moisturizing Nutra Oil Body Wash
  • "Great moisturizing product!!! The great thing about the pack of 3 is you get a lot for your buck and you know you are getting a quality product. As the summer approaches this product is light weight and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. " in 13 reviews
  • "I get dry skin easily, esp living in Canada! this body wash is AMAZING for moisturizing, and leaves skin soft and smooth..even on says when i forget to moisturize!!" in 10 reviews
  • "This is a great soap. It always be to cleanse my sensitive skin without breaking it out. " in 10 reviews
Joanna S.
I purchased Softsoap® Skin Essentials Moisturizing Nutra Oil Body Wash at Wegmans b/c it sounded great for my very dry skin. I wanted a body soap that was very effective in not drying out my skin any more than it already is, and would aid to heal it! This product did not disappoint, in fact, I have fallen in love with it! It has a very pleasant subtle scent, it is rich and creamy in texture, yet it leaves no greasy feeling on my skin, and it really works its magic in adding that much needed hydration to my super dry skin. After a few weeks of using this every other day my skin was noticeably softer, not scaling at all, and had a feeling of new life that I had not experienced in so long. I highly recommend this product!! It is highly effective in restoring moisture to your skin, cleans more than adequately and brings new life back to your skin!
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just so happen to get to sample this product while staying at my sisters house. I was surprised that she had this product because she normally buys the store brands. This product felt amazing on my skin and my skin felt super soft afterwards.
Tiffany M.
Douglassville, TX
I tried this product and loved how soft my skin felt after each use. It doesn't leave your skin feeling like there is a sticky film on it and the scent is very pleasant. It has replaced our old body wash..
Ebony H.
Largo,FL
This bodywash feels great on you skin. The smell is amazing and lathers up good. I would buy more of there body washes. I like that they have a variety of them. Also love the exfoliating ones.
Cynthia M.
Attalla, AL
I love this product! Very inexpensive. All the smells of soft soap smell great and last longer than most other expensive brands. I only buy soft soap body wash because it leaves my skin felling hydrated and clean! Would recommended anyone.
Elizabeth S.
Green Bay, WI
I purchase many body different washes, & this one by Soft Soap is my favorite. I originally purchased it locally on a whim, because the price was right - I'm glad I did! The scent is subtle & clean smelling, & the moisture it leaves on your skin is fantastic. The price is good at Amazon, & each bottle comes individually wrapped, so no leaking!
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
This is an amazing product I feel like it really does clean my skin! It smell fresh and I never get tired of using it. I like how long it will last me. Usually last me two months! My family also love it and try to seal it from me. This is a great product for skin sensitive. This is one of my go to for the summer!
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash so much!! Doesn't leave that filmy residue on my body and keeps my skin super soft. Use every other day after using bar soap. Its so gentle on my sensitive skin and smells so fresh. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone out there!!!
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i absolutely love the hoe clean and refreshed i felt after i used this. It was not super pricey and made the smell was long lasting my skin feel clean and smooth all day. I found it by accident at CVS I would definitely buy it again I cant wait to try a different fragrance
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
I enjoy this body wash, although it wouldn't be in my top three. The scent isn't very strong. I love the smell I just wish it lasted longer. It's about three dollars a bottle, so the orice is great. I hardly use this and I probably won't buy it again as it is not one of my more favorite body washes.